Should I watch these or not?

960019 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Whenever we ask each other for recommendations everyone basically mentions the same:
Humsafar
Dastaan
Meri Zaat Zarra E Benishan
Zindagi Gulzar Hai
Mere Naseeb
Aun Zarra
Lahasil

etc...

Some dramas however are never mentioned...for example everyone seems to be watching: Kankar, Mere Humrahi, Aasmano Pe Likha, and Shukk.

But does this mean these are all extremely bad?

Sannata (this is with Saba Qamar...still nobody seems to be watching it!)
Meri Beti (cute girl and the concert seems nice)
Saari Bhool Hamari Thi
Kabhi Kabhi
Justuju
Darmiyan
Mere Khwabon Ka Diya
Aisa Jalay Jiya (I just watched the first episode...it seems awesome!)
Khoya Khoya Chaand
Aseerzadi

Obviously we can't watch everything...but i noticed some dramas aren't mentioned by anyone..so is anyone watching any of the new dramas mentioned above?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I love saari bhool humari thi! But dont watch it if you dont like dramas with an indian touch to it!
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Personally i wud sugg. Shukk and Kankar, i really like them.
Aasmanon pay likha, the ONLY thing good abt tht drama is tht Sajjal and Shehreyar look good together. But the male lead (Shehreyar) sucks, on the other side he is VERY good looking.

I must say their scenes are very cute, but 2 be honest i skip more than half of the episode.
Edited by -Lostindreams - 10 years ago
APL ka couple bohat cute hai, but I find the story weird. I wouldnt recommend it.
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You need to pick and choose. The first list, yes. You should watch them. But obviously take your time. The others should appeal to you, as a person. You should feel engaged, you should like the story, and the actors. I'd recommend that you watch the promos and carry on from there. :)
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
APL is way too slow so I skip episodes and watch until there is proper movement in the show.

I am currently loving "Mujhe Khuda Pe Yakeen Hai." It's very different.

"Mere Humrahi" in my opinion is lame. "Kankar," and "Shukk" are good. "Darmiyan" is an interesting show.
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The dramas that you mentioned first have ended and were liked by masses. Some of them are a couple of years old therefore you get to hear more about them.

Kankar, Mere Humrahi, Shukk and Aasmano pe likha hai are running right now and a lot of people are watching and liking them. You can see their popularity by the threads in the forum.
From the others which you have mentioned, I'm watching Aseerzaadi and I really like it... I would recommend it along with another one called Halki si khalish. Some of the other dramas that u listed are on my list, I am going to check out some of them when I get time.
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MarryMeAdeel

Whenever we ask each other for recommendations everyone basically mentions the same:

Humsafar
Dastaan
Meri Zaat Zarra E Benishan
Zindagi Gulzar Hai
Mere Naseeb
Aun Zarra
Lahasil

etc...

Some dramas however are never mentioned...for example everyone seems to be watching: Kankar, Mere Humrahi, Aasmano Pe Likha, and Shukk.

But does this mean these are all extremely bad?

Sannata (this is with Saba Qamar...still nobody seems to be watching it!)
Meri Beti (cute girl and the concert seems nice)
Saari Bhool Hamari Thi
Kabhi Kabhi
Justuju
Darmiyan
Mere Khwabon Ka Diya
Aisa Jalay Jiya (I just watched the first episode...it seems awesome!)
Khoya Khoya Chaand
Aseerzadi

Obviously we can't watch everything...but i noticed some dramas aren't mentioned by anyone..so is anyone watching any of the new dramas mentioned above?

@ red- deff should watch sply SBHT
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't think any of these drama's have Aijaz Aslam in them, so they're all good to watch.
Edited by Gujar - 10 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sannata I hear is very good storywise and the performances are being appreciated. I haven't been able to follow many shows apart from 2 at the moment (and for one I need some catching up)..but I do plan to start this soon..especially because it has Saba Qamar. So, I would definitely give it a shot.