OS-SURYA RW as I see it - Part 2 updated in page 2

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Sandhya was sitting in her room. Bhabo and Babasa had asked Sooraj and Sandhya to go to Kuldevi Temple and take blessings before she leave. 
Sandhya remembered the first time she had been to Kuldevi Mandir. A drop of tear fell from her eyes. She wanted something special this time. She wanted to take those 7 rounds with her Soorajji with all the happiness that a new bride was supposed to feel. She wanted to be his wife before she went away for training. She didnt know how to tell him all these. 

She took the box of Sindoor in her hand. As she looked straight she saw Sooraj's reflection in the mirror. She looked at him and opened the Sindoor box very slowly. 

Before she took the Sindoor Sooraj gently took the Sindoor box from her hand. As she looked on he placed the sindoor on her maang. Sandhya closed her eyes as tears of happiness flowed. 

Sooraj took the Mangalsutra from the box and as Sandhya stood looking at him her face glowing he put it around her neck. Sandhya smiled and Sooraj too gave her a good badmashi smile and asked 

" Sandhyaji tho hum chale" ( Sandhyaji Can we go )
" Ji Soorajji Sandhya replied"

They took Bhabo, Babasa blessings and reached bus stand. Then the bus came. As Sooraj was about to get in Sandhya asked 
" Soorajji Kya hum upar baiten"( Soorajji can we sit on top of the bus)
" Kyun Sandhyaji Andar seat Mil jayengi"( Why Sandhyaji we will get seat inside)
" Soorajji mein aapke ke saath upar baitna chahti hoon. Khuli hawa milengi"( Soorajji I want to sit with you on top of the bus. We will get good air )

So they sit on the top of the bus. The bus starts moving and Sandhya hold on to Sooraj. Soon some folk singers join them. One of the lady sees the couple and says 
" Jodi hamesha salamat rahe"( let the couple be always together)
Sooraj gives some money to the lady and the singers start singing for them. Sandhya keeps her head on Sooraj's shoulder and Sooraj holds her. They both happily enjoy the song as well as the breeze as the bus reaches Kuldevi Temple 
Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--VS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice Shruthi akka...πŸ‘.Waiting for part 2...
dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excellent os
Waiting fr next part
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shruthi...did you ever think you should help CV's in making DABH more logical and sensible πŸ˜›??
Lovely OS

Do you believe in RW??
-LuvSiyaRam- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice shruthiji
very sweet ❀️
waiting fr next part😊

Divz. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice Shruthi jiπŸ‘πŸ‘
waiting for next part
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sandhya and Sooraj prayed in front of Kuldevi Temple. The priest came out and gave them prasad. Then Sandhya told " Soorajji aapne kaha tha hum 14 janmon ke liye jude hain. Kya aap ek saath janam aur mujhe sah sakhte hain"( Soorajji you had told we are united for 14 lives. Do you mind tolerating me for another 7 lives )
Acha Sandhyaji meine pichli baar jo kaha woh aapko yaad hain. Maine socha tha aap kisi aur duniya mi thi ( So you remember what I told last time, I thought you were in different world)

Sandhya was like " Soorajji woh main( Soorajji that I was..)
Sooraj held her hand and told " Sandhyaji kisi bhi janam ho mera, tho us janam mein, mein aapka hi saath mangunga"( Sandhyaji in every life I will always choose you only as my life partner)

Saying this they took 7 rounds of the kuldevi temple with each round saying each vow of their marriage together. They were happy by the time they finished. 

Then Sooraj told there is a mela happening nearby. So both of them went for it. They walked around the mela. Sooraj bought bangles for Sandhya and put it in her hands. Then they bought ice cream and chat too. After spending some quality time there, by the time they reached back RP it was late night.

Everyone was asleep. They entered RM with the key Sooraj had. Sandhya freshened up and sat in front of the mirror combing her hair. Sooraj went to freshen up. By the time he returned he saw her still in front of the mirror. She had put her hair in front and was gently caressing them. 

Sooraj asked her " Sandhyaji aap so nahi rahi hain. bahut taki hogi naa aap"( Sandhyaji are you not going to sleep, you must be tired )  

Sandhya was like how will I make him understand. I dont know what to say. Cant he read my face. Cant he understand. Now Sooraj was just behind her. He repeated again " Sandhyaji kya hua, so jaayiye"( Sandhyaji what happened, go to sleep)

Sandhya felt angry she got up and in her anger she put her hair fully backwards, but before they fell Sooraj caught them and gently placed them in front. He held her shoulders 
" Sandhyaji kyun gussa kar rahi hain"( Sandhyaji why are you angry ) This time there was a badmashi smile on his face which Sandhya observed in the mirror. She stood silently blushing. He turned her towards him and put his arms around her waist. As he was about to kiss her she turned away from him once again smiling. But Sooraj didnt leave her and his grip on her waist got stronger as he pulled her towards him. Sandhya glowed and as Sooraj enveloped her in his arms a gentle breeze blowed in the room.

PS: Rest left to your imagination πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by shruthiravi - 10 years ago
IshraMiNeholic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ri8 now readed both the parts it was awsome...  πŸ‘πŸΌ thnx for this lovely OS... β˜ΊοΈ 
.kat. thumbnail
V nice Shruthi. Both parts. πŸ‘
This is what I want to see inDABH. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Rajeshree53 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow both part was very nice..πŸ‘πŸΌ