Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok Guyz I was watching SalNam's 104 Fever Radio Interview . And Just can say What an AMAZING PERSON he is !! ❤️ . And Like Sonam said in the Interview "All his Bad Boy Image is just wrong ..He is ACTUALlY a very GOOD BOY " 😃 .

I came 2 know that Salman is an Early riser . No matter what time he goes to sleep whether it's 12 Am or 2 Am or 3 AM after the work But He always daily wakes up at 6 AM 😲👏.

He wants his Old environment in his Bandra back where he used to Play cricket & all . There used to be so many Fruit giving trees but all those trees got vanished & been cut down . So Now his wish is to fulfill whole Bandra with loads of Fruit giving Tress so that If Any poor is hungry ..He can atleast eat those fruits 👏 .He (Being Human) tried it also ..But Neighborhoods objected it . He was very very upset that Now a days Kids have totally forgotten Outdoor peaceful environment & just are gadget Kids .
Here is the Video Link if u haven't Seen it

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=F9Ox1Ld87dg[/YOUTUBE]
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
f2u

salman n deepika

-Vaishvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Ok Guyz I was watching SalNam's 104 Fever Radio Interview . And Just can say What an AMAZING PERSON he is !! ❤️ . And Like Sonam said in the Interview "All his Bad Boy Image is just wrong ..He is ACTUALlY a very GOOD BOY " 😃 .

I came 2 know that Salman is an Early riser . No matter what time he goes to sleep whether it's 12 Am or 2 Am or 3 AM after the work But He always daily wakes up at 6 AM 😲👏.

He wants his Old environment in his Bandra back where he used to Play cricket & all . There used to be so many Fruit giving trees but all those trees got vanished & been cut down . So Now his wish is to fulfill whole Bandra with loads of Fruit giving Tress so that If Any poor is hungry ..He can atleast eat those fruits 👏 .He (Being Human) tried it also ..But Neighborhoods objected it . He was very very upset that Now a days Kids have totally forgotten Outdoor peaceful environment & just are gadget Kids .

As always, wonderful interview.

The waking up early part surprised me, infact can't believe it at all. 😆

This guy is one celebrity who is really using his status and his position in the society to do something good and to give back to society. Wonderful! Others keep talking and living in their own world and building their own castles and look at this guy! Wonderful person! God bless you Salman!

And oh yeah, for me, he's always been a GOOD BOY, never a bad boy 😳
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Arnisha-

f2u

salman n deepika

Super love!

Originally posted by: -Vaishvi-

As always, wonderful interview.

The waking up early part surprised me, infact can't believe it at all. 😆

This guy is one celebrity who is really using his status and his position in the society to do something good and to give back to society. Wonderful! Others keep talking and living in their own world and building their own castles and look at this guy! Wonderful person! God bless you Salman!

And oh yeah, for me, he's always been a GOOD BOY, never a bad boy 😳

Waking up part surprised me too 😆 . I thought Since he always used to work till late night & many time Night Shoots ..So He always wakes up little late . But I was surprised actually when Salman & even Sonam said the same thing . Maan naa padega yaar ..Kya Kamaal ka Banda hai 👏

For me 2 he was always a Good Boy 😳😳
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I want a salman and deepika picture collage thing...where do I get one?😕
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ISHQSalmanSe

I want a salman and deepika picture collage thing...where do I get one?😕

check creation gallery(s) in different forums like BW , BB9 etc
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: llQueenMinionll

check creation gallery(s) in different forums like BW , BB9 etc

Thank you! Do I ask them to use it or something?

Originally posted by: ISHQSalmanSe

Thank you! Do I ask them to use it or something?

No Neha If They are Free to use & been posted in the Gallery .Then U can use them freely 😊

P.S Awww Your Signature avi's 😳 . Our Salman is so Indian naa 😳..Proud of him