Hi guys i guess now we have more to say on Salman as Jai
Ho coming soon!!

And sherya long time no see!! i want him with deepika and hope shes in it!! 😊👏
Edited by wat_up - 10 years ago
Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Who are you again? 🤔 😉

God you came after so many days. 😆

I hope not. I agree with Foram. I hope it's Asin. Since Sonali won't be making a comeback I'll settle with Asin. Or even Sonakshi. Sonakshi and Salman make a lovely pairing on screen. 😳
Minionite thumbnail

Rani's special song for Salman

The actress has a song dedicated to Salman in her next film
More on: Filmfare, Rani Mukerji, Salman Khan

WRITTEN BY
Filmfare
Written By Filmfare
Editorial
Posted Thu, Nov 21, 2013
RATE STORY
Rated
Rate
SHARE THIS STORY
Rani's special song for Salman

Rani Mukerji and Salman Khan have always shared a close relationship. So it didn't come as a surprise to us when we heard that the actress will dedicate a song to the actor in her next film, Mardaani, which is being produced by Yash Raj Films. It seems the song will be dedicated to Salman Khan and his on screen character Chulbul Pandey. Rani will dance to it. Cool. We can't wait.

Minionite thumbnail
Salman Khan FanClub @SalmanFC_com

@BeingSalmanKhan In Military Look on the sets of @FilmJaiHo in Romania #MakeWayForJaiHo #JaiHo #SalmanTheBestHostEver pic.twitter.com/rDNaoCYXCD

Minionite thumbnail
Salman-Daisy Shah embracing each other in Romania
Holding each others hands, embracing one another in a passionate hug and staring in one another's eyes...You read that right! Salman Khan was at his passionate best in Romania, albeit only for a shoot for a romantic song with Daisy Shah for 'Jai Ho'.

Dressed in a black tuxedo, Salman looked dapper while gyrating to the song with Daisy. Daisy, who makes her debut opposite the bindaas Khan looked equally breathtaking, draped in a shimmery saree.

According to the video magazine Bollywood Now, Salman had reportedly told the Romanian media that this song was earlier to be shot in Rajasthan. This makes it Salman's second outing toRomania after 'Kyun Ki'.

As the host of 'Bigg Boss 7', Sallu bhai had to quickly wrap up his song shoot to head back to the sets of the reality show.

After watching the sizzling chemistry of Salman and Daisy, we can't help but eagerly wait for the final result on the big screen! Directed by brother Sohail Khan, ' Jai Ho' is all set to hit the cinema screens on January 26, 2014.

Watch: Salman's romantic Romania getaway

Minionite thumbnail
Nawazuddin in Salman Khan's 'Kick'
If you think Nawazuddin Siddiqui is just a good actor and, therefore, should be seen only in small films with great roles, you are wrong. The much-acclaimed actor of 'Gangs of Wasseypur'has now been signed on by Sajid Nadiadwala for his upcoming film, 'Kick', starring Salman Khan.

While details of his role have been kept under wraps for now, we wonder whether it was the script or the charm of working with Salman or both that made Nawaz take up this film. But whatever be his reasons, we cannot wait to see the two together on screen.

Minionite thumbnail

Nawazuddin to 'Kick' with Salman

Acclaimed actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui of "Gangs Of Wasseypur" fame is ready to step into Bollywood's commercial realms with Sajid Nadiadwala's "Kick", in which he will share screen space with Salman Khan.

Friday, November 22, 2013 | Copyright: IANS | 0 Comments | 56 Views
kick movie poster

Acclaimed actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui of "Gangs Of Wasseypur" fame is ready to step into Bollywood's commercial realms with Sajid Nadiadwala's "Kick", in which he will share screen space with Salman Khan.

Nawazuddin will play a powerful role in the out-and-out commercial extravaganza, said a source.

Nadiadwala is said to have been keen to cast someone with the ability to perform the character dramatically, and Nawazuddin fitted the bill to the T.

This will be the first time Nawazuddin will work with Nadiadwala and Salman.

Earlier, he received a lot of accolades for his performance in "Talaash" and "The Lunchbox".

http://www.india-forums.com/bollywood/hot-n-happening/39121-nawazuddin-to-kick-with-salman.htm

Minionite thumbnail
No Salman in Arbaaz's next home production
No Salman in Arbaaz's next home production

Arbaaz Khan turned producer with 'Dabangg' in 2010 and went on to not just produce but also direct the sequel. Now, before he starts working on 'Dabangg 3', which won't happen before two-three years owing to Salman Khan's shoot diary chock-ablock, Arbaaz has decided to invest in a woman-centric film. However, this time, he will not be directing the film.

A source told TOI, "Yes, Arbaaz has locked a script two days ago and will now start casting. He needs an established heroine and a relatively less popular hero. The film will not featureSalman. He wouldn't even have a cameo this time."

Added the source, "Salman has done cameos in many films but in this case the film doesn't need Salman. It's a strong woman-oriented story and doesn't need any starry props." The film is expected to roll next year.

Minionite thumbnail
Vindoo out of 'Kick' due to betting controversy
Vindoo Dara Singh's tryst with the betting world has resulted in some burnt bridges within the film fraternity. The actor has lost out on some big films, including the Salman Khanstarrer 'Kick' and Sajid Khan's 'Humshakals'.

The actor says he was replaced by Nadiadwala, because his legal troubles would impede the film's course. "I had an important role in 'Kick' but Salman and Sajid felt that if I got into more legal trouble the film would suffer. So, they told me we'd work together another time," he told TOI.

Vindoo also had to exit Sajid Khan's 'Humshakals',though he is a regular fixture in the filmmaker's projects. "I have worked in all of Sajid's films. The team was going to London for 'Humshakals' but I did not get a call this time. I contemplated calling Sajid but decided against it as there would be visa issues. I don't even call Akshay Kumar anymore," said Vindoo, adding that all the films he has on hand were signed before the controversy.

"I have not received any offers after the betting controversy and have also not called up anyone for work because I do not want my legal troubles to delay films," he added. "I hate cricket now and not seen a single match after the controversy."

Minionite thumbnail
Genelia too a part of 'Jai Ho'
Genelia too a part of 'Jai Ho'

While speculation is rife about Genelia D'Souzadoing a cameo in Sohail Khan's 'Jai Ho', TOI has it that Genelia has almost finished shooting her portion which is not a special appearance but a well-developed role that will extend beyond the interval. The film co-stars Salman Khan,Daisy Shah and Sanaa Khan. Genelia was spotted on the set in a wheelchair. Says a source close to the unit, "It's a challenging role and Genelia surprised everyone by canning her shots in one or two takes "