Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Sushant_Salman_

@Shreya : Thanks for sharing all the pics😊

Don't know when we will get JH 's trailer???πŸ˜”

Hopefully it'll be soon.
Minionite thumbnail
Salman Khan meet his former girlfriend in Romania?
Salman Khan meet his former girlfriend in Romania?

Since Bollywood superstar Salman Khan was busy shooting in Romania for 'Jai Ho, there is buzz that he might have met his alleged former girlfriend Iulia Vantur.

Quoting a source from Jai Ho unit, a Mid-Dayreport says that the actor and his crew were in Romania for a week where he got a chance to meet Iulia. It seems they spent some time with each other.

The actor, who is shooting for a song with his co-star Daisy Shah, is very popular in Romania. The video of him checking into a hotel had gone viral. Since then hordes of fans have come to visit the sets to get a glimpse of their idol.

Interestingly, Iulia, who is an actress and a TV presenter, befriended Salman on his visit to Romania last year. They formed a bond and the pretty actress had allegedly stayed at Salman's house when she came to visit India.

Their alleged relationship became the most-talked about thing at that time, with many suggesting that Salman was keen to get married to her. However, they later parted ways amicably when reports emerged that she was already married to musician Marius Moga. It is also said that the Salman's parents were not keen on this match.

Minionite thumbnail
Our film will be special: Deepika on Salman Khan
Actress Deepika Padukone is yet to share screen space with Salman Khan, but says whenever they will do a film together, it will be a "special" one.

"I want to work with Salman. I am really looking forward to work with him. Whenever Salman and I will come together, it will be a special film," Deepika, who made her Bollywooddebut with Shah Rukh Khan-starrer "Om Shanti Om", told IANS.

There are rumours that Deepika will be seen with Salman in Sooraj Barjatya's next film, but she says she hasn't been approached for the film.

"The reports are not true. I have not been approached for the film," said the actress, who is riding high on the success of "Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-leela".

Minionite thumbnail
There are rumours that Deepika will be seen with Salman in Sooraj Barjatya's next film, but she says she hasn't been approached for the film.

"The reports are not true. I have not been approached for the film," said the actress, who is riding high on the success of "Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-leela".

So that's all false!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
shreya you look happy with this news :P

well its nov end
movie will be releasing in jan
but still no trailer or poster??? 😭
pls salman hamare greek god humpe daya kariye...
aur wait na karvaye :'(
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: foram.

shreya you look happy with this news :P

well its nov end
movie will be releasing in jan
but still no trailer or poster??? 😭
pls salman hamare greek god humpe daya kariye...
aur wait na karvaye :'(

Yep I'm happy because I never thought the two would look good together. I like Deepika and all, but she just doesn't seem like a heroine I would want to see opposite Salman. πŸ˜†
Minionite thumbnail
Filmfare @filmfare

Blast from the past: Here is a candid picture of @BeingSalmanKhan and @aamir_khan while shooting for Andaaz Apna Apna pic.twitter.com/WDdFxPP83s

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think asin will look perfect.
loved them in ready