Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Team Salman Khan @TeamSalman

Salman on Koffee With Karan season 4 starting Dec 1, 9PM pic.twitter.com/j5bGLDFMQu

Minionite thumbnail

Salman Khan Snapped at Bandra

Minionite thumbnail
Team Salman Khan @TeamSalman

Salman on set of #JaiHo pic.twitter.com/s0O0KjseP9

Minionite thumbnail
Koffee With Karan premieres on December 1
Koffee With Karan premieres on December 1

Celebrity Filmmaker Karan Johar is back with the fourth edition of Koffee with Karan, premiering on December 1 with none other than Salman Khan.
It may be known that this is for the first time that Salman will be seen making appearance on the talk show as he lets his guard down.
The makers have even come up with a new innovative tagline - Behind the Scenes, Beneath the Sheets and promises a generous serving of fiery revelations and drama with a side of the sauciest gossip Bollywood has to offer.
Karan Johar said, "The new season is going to be the most exciting yet, with a host of new guests, a fantastic set and some great conversations." Kevin Vaz, General Manager, Star India said that this was the only show that gave viewers an insight into the private lives of celebrities.
"Karan has taken it up a notch and will be seen talking to several new faces on the show. He is an extremely engaging host and his show has proven to be one of the most entertaining one's on television till date,"he said.

Minionite thumbnail
Deepika chooses Salman over Shah Rukh Khan?
Deepika chooses Salman over Shah Rukh Khan?

Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone, who is on a high after delivering three back-to-back hits, is considered close and loyal to superstar Shah Rukh Khan. Not only did SRK launch her in 'Om Shanti Om' but also gave her the biggest hit of her career - 'Chennai Express'. Hence, it comes as a surprise that she is now making efforts to get closer to SRK's rival Salman Khan.

While Deepika was shooting with Shah Rukh Khan for Happy New Year at Mehboob studios, she took time out of her busy schedule to meet and chat with Salman Khan. The 'Dabbang' actor was also shooting an ad film in another set in the same studio.

A DNA report says that the pretty actress went across to say 'hello' to Salman. She chatted with Salman for about half-an-hour. It was courageous for her to leave her hero SRK to meet his biggest rival, knowing that even after the 'truce' between the two Khans all is not fine between the two. Even director Farah Khan, who is a good friend of Salman's, refrained from meeting Salman as her hero SRK was on the set.

It seems Salman and Deepika have great admiration for each other. While Deepika has expressed a desire to work with Salman many times and will act opposite him in Sooraj Bharjatya's Bade Bhaiya, Salman too has been praising her a lot.

Minionite thumbnail
Minionite thumbnail

Salman on Koffee With Karan

We bring you some pictures from Koffee With Karan's first episode featuring Salman Khan

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

filmfare

http://www.filmfare.com/photos/salman-on-koffee-with-karan-4792.html

Minionite thumbnail

Bade Bhaiya is not the movie title of Salman Khan's upcoming movie

Posted by: GlamChika in Article

Salman Khan, is always in news for his upcoming movies. This time Salman's upcoming movie with directorSooraj Barjatya has generated a lot of speculations about the movie title Bade Bhaiya'.

There have been also rumors about the cast of the upcoming movie, whether it will be Deepika Padukoneor Kareena Kapoor Khan to play the lead role in Salman's upcoming flick.

Salman-khan-upcoming movie

The hype about the Soorja Barjatya's next movie title Bade Bhaiya' is finally cleared by the director. He said, "I start my film in May next year...Regarding the leading lady, nothing is decided as yet and also the title Bade Bhaiya; don't know where it is coming from.

"It sounds like something that my film could be called. But it is not. All I can tell you at the moment is it's a family film again. It'd be a little different from the family films I've made in the past."

The definition of family values has changed in recent years. My film would have to reflect that change."

The director also praised Salman Khan and said, "He is like my brother. We have a bonding that goes beyond the films we do together."

However he didn't give any hint about the cast or the movie titled. Well, we have to wait till the makers will come up with any official announcement.

http://www.glamchika.com/article/bade-bhaiya-salman-khans-upcoming-movie/

Minionite thumbnail

Word Count: 1

Minionite thumbnail

Word Count: 1