Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asheley thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi friends 
Can anyone help me to find the name of the story??

It starts with 

Maan married to priya and had a son krishna.maan and priya get divorced. Dadi forces maan to marry geet. Maan and geet will get married but maan never saw geet face
.He says she can live his life and he his. Geet and krishna will get along with each other he accepts her as his mother. At their fourth anniversary maan remembered he is married. Seeing geet in his house he gets angry and hurts her.later gets to know that he is married to her.geet brings priya back as she thought maan still loves priya
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Asheley

Hi friends 

Can anyone help me to find the name of the story??

It starts with 

Maan married to priya and had a son krishna.maan and priya get divorced. Dadi forces maan to marry geet. Maan and geet will get married but maan never saw geet face
.He says she can live his life and he his. Geet and krishna will get along with each other he accepts her as his mother. At their fourth anniversary maan remembered he is married. Seeing geet in his house he gets angry and hurts her.later gets to know that he is married to her.geet brings priya back as she thought maan still loves priya

Pyaar Ka Ehsaas Maan and Geet  (muskanp)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1441542

Asheley thumbnail

Thanks dear for your help 
Dia_Kapoor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey I'm searching for an ff where Maan accuses Geet of being with him for his money and cheating on him perhaps. But then realises his mistake and gets her back. Then in another scene he realizes Geet isn't using his money anymore, not buying new sarees or jewellery, wearing her old bellychain for a wedding and confronts her. Which one is it? I know the description is vague but I can't remember much about it. 
zida thumbnail
I think it is Fantasy-by sarzah
Dia_Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: zida

I think it is Fantasy-by sarzah

Yesss. Thank you so much. :)
Dia_Kapoor thumbnail
I remember reading an ff where Maan Geet were neighbours when children. But Maan had kept Geet blocked on fb. Then leap. Geet is a school teacher. Maan is responsible for some architecture near their school. Then they meet and talk. After few months, their parents tell them their marriage has been fixed. They don't know yet that it is to each other. So Maan waits in restaurant thinking he's going to meet someone for marriage Geet arrives and understands. This is basic plot. Which ff is this?
Asheley thumbnail
Hey friend's i need help 
Can anyone tell the name of this ff??

It's starts with maan rescuing geet. Maan is kind of aloof person. He treats geet well.later it revealed that maan was in love  with geet sister who is dead. Geet whole family get killed when they wanted to kill geet maan saved her. Maan sometimes think geet as her sister. Maan fixes geet marriage.one night they become one. Maan doesn't remember anything but Annie and dad get to know about it. When geet is pregnant she callsoff the wedding. Maan will be angry with her.annie and dadi came to know about geet pregnancy. They will support her.one day when dev and nainatara tried to kill maan geet got injured and lost her baby. Maan came to know about everything. Maan will marry geet who lost her mental ability because of the loss of baby

Geet gets cured.maan thinks he is married to geet because of his physical needs he doesn't realize he is in love with her. 

Can someone plz tell me the name of the FF ??
priyankadwivedi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Asheley

Hey friend's i need help 

Can anyone tell the name of this ff??

It's starts with maan rescuing geet. Maan is kind of aloof person. He treats geet well.later it revealed that maan was in love  with geet sister who is dead. Geet whole family get killed when they wanted to kill geet maan saved her. Maan sometimes think geet as her sister. Maan fixes geet marriage.one night they become one. Maan doesn't remember anything but Annie and dad get to know about it. When geet is pregnant she callsoff the wedding. Maan will be angry with her.annie and dadi came to know about geet pregnancy. They will support her.one day when dev and nainatara tried to kill maan geet got injured and lost her baby. Maan came to know about everything. Maan will marry geet who lost her mental ability because of the loss of baby

Geet gets cured.maan thinks he is married to geet because of his physical needs he doesn't realize he is in love with her. 

Can someone plz tell me the name of the FF ??

Its tum mere kaun hu by  varsha 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1724067&PID=44431420#44431420