Mr. Thoughtful and Sensitive Ahmed Khan!

honeyriaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
It was simple and sweet birthday!
She needed a family and that's what Asad gave her today..birthday with her loved ones..
Highlight of course was celebration of their (AsYa's) togetherness..and that's why the reenactment and all that jazz..
AsYa have their alone time pretty much all the time now.. so the birthday had to be more than just the date..or another song.. it had to include Dilshad, and others..that was really thoughtful of Asad to invite all their loved ones!
Even after all the crap, Asad understands that MoBert are friends..so Ayaan was invited not just as Asad's brother but as Mona's friend too..Asad is so sensitive and sooo not emotionally challenged..
And not knowing that Humeira is Zoya's sister, Asad made it possible for Zoya to have a birthday with her sister for the very first time!
Zoya was right..this birthday was the most special..it was with her "family"..both mayka and susral.. How precious!!!
But yes, I still can't wait for just an AsYa moment on her birthday..precap was super cute + I wonder what all is in the gift boxes..haha!
Looking forward to the episode tomorrow!Edited by mbficoa - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

so so so so so adorable. :) 
honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

so so so so so adorable. :)

I love them so so so much!
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
honey the best part was, Asad flinched in pain when Zoya said 'most of the wishes went to spambox' 

and in the precap he makes sure that he promises her that he will make each and every day of hers SPECIAL. :) 
-Anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The birthday was never meant to be just AsYa. It was intended to make Zoya Humaira bond and give Zoya her perfect complete family and a perfect birthday :) 
Love the episode for just THAT. Its beautiful to see the simplicity in Asad and Zoya's relation.. And it shows in every frame.
Prizi thumbnail
Didn't watch d epi yet... Bas WU se kam chala li
honeyriaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

honey the best part was, Asad flinched in pain when Zoya said 'most of the wishes went to spambox'

and in the precap he makes sure that he promises her that he will make each and every day of hers SPECIAL. :)

I know! I totally noticed it too! He's so adorable yaar! Also, when she said that now she has nothing to wish..Asad's face...it looked so peaceful! I just loved Asad so much!
Ankahee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ankita.M

The birthday was never meant to be just AsYa. It was intended to make Zoya Humaira bond and give Zoya her perfect complete family and a perfect birthday :) 

Love the episode for just THAT. Its beautiful to see the simplicity in Asad and Zoya's relation.. And it shows in every frame.

Well said.

Beautiful post.

Edited by notagain - 10 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
asad is the most well written character in qh .
as son as brother .
now as lover one word wow.
he made her birthday so spcial
-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Today was awesome overall. Had all shades of Asad and Zoya. Both Senti and OTT Zoya. Both Angry and Love-struck Asad.  
Precap was a huge cherry on top of the cake! I am dying for that scene to air!  
Best thing about it is Asad staring at her. If somebody stares at me like, I'd explode with feels and die.