Users

Frequent Posters

Adinash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: NAMM5

me too bro.

I am also missed her so much๐Ÿ˜”

missing all but one thing i cannot understand so many nbtians but so less comments
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KKKASANS

naina di also want to say that i will make a second part of this post so do see and after nbt nbt forum is my life ! and nbt was much more than a serial !

please do so. I am eagarly waiting for the second part of this post. I know even mine too. on and off i keep coming to this forum to look for MM fans esp NBT fans.

do PM me once you are with the second part. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Adinash thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina2010

please do so. I am eagarly waiting for the second part of this post. I know even mine too. on and off i keep coming to this forum to look for MM fans esp NBT fans.

do PM me once you are with the second part.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

if net works from comp and try my best !
Adinash thumbnail
second part of post

You would be thinking after writing so much then what I have to write more in the given period but I want to write that although nbt has been over it will remain in our hearts forever and ever maybe we how much grew old till we die nbt will be known to us the awesome show and the legendary actors like kunal karan kapor and akansha singh .i only advice you all to not to regret that nbt has gone feel happy that it actually we got to see such awesome acting and we will feel never fed up of kunal karan kapor and akansha singh and whole nbt crew actors as it will remain evergreen forever and shall be there forever . what colors has done is not right but they are suffering for what they have done and that is why they have to bear a financial loss recently . if you will bring such shows which are giving half rp then they use to give previously back then you are the biggest fools and keeping the show which has such a great fan following not only n india but across india also axed . colors is doing the biggest foolishness by keeping the actors move free . how can somebody let the gems go so easily away from him . that is what colors do not understands that actors like kunal karan kapoor and akansha singh are not born and come again and again and if any other channel puts them in their show and it works very well then colors will regret very much to leave such gems free . as fan we shall remember nbt forever and ever in our lives and never forget the magic created and it cannot be created again . the more I watch kunal and akansha the more I got love with their such extraordinary acting . one thing more to say that

it is not just the problem of nbt that it has been closed down and the fans are demanding for a season three but colors not ready to give as its trp is not good . till now india television has not accepted such good shows and are still liking the old saas bahu rona dhona shows in a majority . shows like nbt are not given by indian audience fast and shows like ssk and bv are given more importance and this is the main problem . recently launched show 24 is not gaining as much trp as the show is so inspiring tricky and suspence and evey minute is unpredictable . this is not the problem of nbt shows like it are closed as they do not gain trp and the channel wants trp as it is just a buisness making shows and gaining money and all the other stuff . shows like nbt are created once and cannot be created again and again and though many duplicates coming they cannot replace it and even i think that sunshine cannot create the same magic as it made in season one in the upcoming season if they come . kunal and akansha and ashnoor and all nbt crew are just perfect . today tv serials are like with these things

Plastic surgery is done so frequently and rapidly as if they have their own hospital.But it shows a magic too...guess??With the change in the face, one can see the change in height, complexion, voice etc. In short full makeover

All the scientists of the world are researching upon anti-aging solutions.They should approach the show makers and should ask the khili hui twacha ka raaz ( Secret of blooming and glowing skin) .One can't distinguish that whose is the daughter and who is the mother

Every shocking scene is repeated at least thrice.Is it their tradition?? or any kind of blind faith??poor actors...They have to face these slaps, whats, thrice

They must have fixed an hour in a day for crying.And that too for silly reasons.As if it is their hobby.They are responsible for the increment of saline water on earth..

Whenever there is something wrong, they show the thunders and bursting clouds and floods.And we blame the nature for this.

It's inflation everywhere in the world but still these ladies wear kg of jewellery on the body plus the most heavy saree that can be found.Sometimes it's ok.. but in every new scene they wear a new saree.Hmmm..they might be having their own manufacturing shops

The alarming rate at which people marry, divorce, marry someone else, divorce and then remarry the first person again is shocking!!! And then they get confused ki whose child is this.. The first ones?? or the second one??Our indian culture doesn't teaches us all this things..

Punar janam (Rebirth) is the most common in these shows.Sometimes the protagonists comes back in their own family.How on earth is this possible????

Everytime one or the other person gets ill.The family should do several checkups but they know only to cry...and cry and cry...And even the doctors say that everything is in God's hand.Then for what the doctors are???Medical science is so enhanced and advanced now.

sEvery story takes place in different place .But the temples are same.How come??? We know that God is everywhere ..But in the same temple?

but today also there are also shows like nbt which create the magic with their simplicity and perfection and actors like kunal and akansha and all other associated with nbt are born to rock the television screen and television is also not fed up of them at all ever as they are evergreen after nbt end it tamil version and Pakistani version has started and now see how much more language it is dupped and we fans will always never get fed up of such awesome legendary work . colors cannot make the show go from our hearts never ever as it has put a carbon foot print on our hearts which will remain forever and ever and very best to sunshine productions for their future projects and listening that they are getting in movies next year may be kunal and akansha also come in movies fast or in a new show . and also something to say more that we should not regret that nbt has gone we shall see colors going down if they not bring nbt and then they have to bring it back again as colors is going down nothing happening good for them . whatever touched nbt and was in nbt became magical the actors which I had never seen before side characters they did so nicely specially manish gandhi and jatin Sharma and the songs were just magical de re na tere iss ishq me raaste hongi phir naazdekiyan the nizam of mohan and megha everything was so magical and heart touching and sometimes I am not able to believe that all that has gone nbt has been axed the story of mohan and megha is been axed by colors so easily . how wasily colors can do this to such loyal fans and even sometimes I wonder that nbt has the largest fan following and how much they have done to convince them calls going in offices article petitions messages tweets likes trending the topics social networking sites fans power fan club and whatever a person could do . nbt touched many hears all over the world and I am not surprised seeing the fans so much struggle for nbt season three and they want it at any costs no matter what they have to do but colors is not listening and they are suffering . again and again I wonder how kunal and akansha and the nbt team did so perfection in their work and every time I hear the songs of it and the bollywood songs which were played I remember them and some acting of them was even better than bollywood acting . so perfect so real and now when the bollywood songs play I feel the lonliness which is there when nbt is not there but I shall not cry I shall see towards the pic of them and just remember them and cherish the sweet memories I have of them such good memories and also I shall advice you all not to cry as nbt will remain with us for our whole lives and all good things have to end . nbt ended before from which it had to but no problem acche logno ke saath hamesha accha hi hota hai and with us good will happen and also nbt us paras pathar ki tarah hai jise chuthe hi sab sona ho jaye . the show always sticked to its meaning that true love never needs words ' na bole tum na maine kuch kaha was a cult show and shows like this are made in decades or even in one whole man life once ! . a round of applause for the directors actors producers staff singers writers creators technicians and finally a little bit also thanks to colors also for giving us a beautiful dream named ' na bole tum na maine kuch kaha ' also the dream has ended but will continue to come everyday in our hearts forever . dil ko shaq hai shayad hum phir milenge I want to change it to dil ko shaq nahi yakin hai ki hum phir milenge and more audiences will be blessed by the legendary acting of these legendary actors . dil ko shaq nahi yaakein hai ki hum phir milenge and raaste hai wahi hai wahi pai manzile lekin hai aaj bhi vo ruke se faasle serial jo tha zindagi kho gaya jaane kahan re gaye hai darmiyaan shikwe kuch hum pe gile dil ko he shaq nahi yakein hai ki hum phir mile . kunal karan kapoor and aakansha singh will remain in our hearts forever and even now news coming that colors not thinking of season three and its new shows are not including season three means that nbt journey on colors stops but it continues in the hearts of fans forever and will continue . now how much we will tell colors they should also have some brains and if they do not bring a new show with kunaksha and sunshine productions they are the biggest fools ever and I shall now say that I want nbt season three if comes on other channel if channel does not want to aire nbt then it should give the rights of nbt to other channel but it shall not give as they are afraid that other channel can make success by bringing nbt season 3 and rock the floor and television screen . my idea basically is not to hurt someone but to tell colors that use your brains for your future endeavors for you will go in a great loss and take right decisions please cast kunaksha in a new show if you have some brains . it is ok that you shall not bring nbt season 3 but you should bring kunaksha in a new show . again a round of applause for all the nbt team from myside for giving us such nice memories of perfection and we shall never forget it never ever in our lifes and will remain with us in the world of internet and in our hearts forever.and one mopre thing do not love something so much that you cannot live without it . life will move on and on and the time period will not wait it is we who have to change with the times and bad things come and remain for longer period and the good things come for short period go to come back again and with this believe I have the feeling that kunal karan kapoor and akansha singh will be back with sunshine productions again kya kare kuch logno ko samjhate samjhate har gaye lekin dimag bhi hona chahiye samamjahne ke liye that why nbt season three is not coming after so much fan work done for it to come.but there is also news that three shows are coming after bb end and uttaran end and two are announced and the third one is yet to be announced so let hope for best . umeed pe duniya kayam hai .also many news shows coming on star plus which is like 1960 one and kunal and akansha will get work for sure . but the fact is that is colors ready for a surprise and until official conformation .colors all other shows are going so they will do something for trp increasing and they are also getting lose in trp so they will try something new unique and could male history.colors is very unpredictable . same time news of a new show with jia manek is also coming and there are many doubts and confusions but if colors does not want to air nbt season three why does it not give the rights to other chanel so that they can air it make the fans demand fulfilled . after nbt many offer will come to kunal and akansha so we will get to see them in a new show but nbt magic cannot be copied in any other show never ever and some epic characters like mohan bhattnagar and megha bhattnagar and nanhi bhattnagar cannot be copied and what to say that how much other shows and channel copy or try to copy they cannot be copied and history is only made by perfect and legendary people combination . nbt was not a show but it became the life of the people it touched all over the world and if colors is reading this article of they say that read india-forums so please one last thing to say " shows like nbt and actors like kunal and akansha are not found and born again "

" 26 alphabets and the words created are less to express nbt"

For nbt only

Laakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho tum yahi hi ho tum yahi ho

Laakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho tum yahi hi ho tum yahi ho

Meri har soch mein ,meri har baat mein

Mere ehsaas mein , mere jasbaat mein

Tum hi tum ho , tum har kahin ho

Hooo Laakh duniya kahe tum nahi ho tum yahi hi ho tum yahi ho

Tumne choda hai kab saath mera

Thaame ho aaj bhi haath mera

Koi manzil koi rehguzaar ho

Aaj bhi tum mere hamsaafar ho

Jaaun chahe jahaan tum wahin ho

Tum yahin ho , tum yahin ho Tum yahin ho , tum yahin ho

Tum yahin ho , tum yahin ho Tum yahin ho , tum yahin ho

Khusboo baanke hawaanon me tum ho

Rang banke fizaoon me tum ho

Koi gaaye koi saans goonje

Saab sureeli sadaaon me tum ho

Tumko har roop mein dil he peechanta

Log hai bekhabar par he dil jaanta

Tum mere paas ho,dilnashin ho

Tum yahin hi ho , tum yahin ho

some beautiful lines by harivansh rai bacchan ji

Lehron se darker nauka par nahin hoti

Koshish kaarne waalno ki har nahi hoti

Nanhi cheenti jab daana lekar chalti hai

Chadti deewaron par sau bar phisalti hai

Man ka vishwas ragon mein saahas bharta hai

Chadkar girna girkar chadna na akartha hai

Akhir uski mehnat rang lati hai

Koshish kaarne waalno ki haar nahi hoti

Dubkiyan sindhu mein gotakhor laagata hai

Ja ja kar khali haath lautkar aata hai

Milte nahi sahaj himoti gehre paani mein

Badhta dugna utsah ki hairani me

Muthi uski khali har bar nahin hoti

Koshish kaarne waalno ki haar nahin hoti

Asafita ek chunhauti hai , isse sweekar karo

Kya kami reh gayi dekho aur sudhar karo

Jab tak saafal na ho neend chain ko tyaago

Sangharsh ka maidan chodkar mat bhago tum

Kuch kiye bina hi jai jai kar nahin hoti

Koshish karne waalno ki haar nahin hoti

I have edited this song and made this only some little part

Na main jano na tu jaane

iss ghadi me hona hai kya

tv ke iss juey me

pana kya he hona hai kya

Na main jano na tu jaane

iss ghadi me hona hai kya

tv ke iss juey me

pana kya he hona hai kya

Jo bhi ha khushiyan

unke hi saaye me gum he

Aaj jo muskuraaye unki

bhi to aanke naam hai

Koi jaayekaahan

Hogi yeh zameen aur yehi aasman

Naa mein jaanu na tu jaane

Kis ghaadi me hona hai kya

Tv ke iss juey me

paana kya hai khona hai kya

Jo baat bhi hai usme

sau mane chupe hai

Han chero ke peeche

kitne bhi chehre chupe

Dhoke ka hai dhuaan

dhundhlaa dhundlaa saa hai

Aankhon me har samma

Naa me jaanu na tu jaane

Iss ghadi me hona hai kya

Zindagi ke iss juye me

pana kya hai khona hai kya

one more

Jo beet gayi so baat gayi

Jeevan mein ek sitara tha
Maana woh behad pyara tha
woh doob gaya to doob gaya
Ambar ke aanan ko dekho
Kitne iske tare toote
Kitne iske pyare choote
Par bolo toote taron par
Kab ambar shok manata hai

Jeewan mein tha who ek kusum
The us pe nitya nichawar tum
Who sookh gaya to sookh gaya
Madhuwan ki chaati ko dekho
Sookhi kitni iski kaliyan
Jo murjhai phir kahan khili
Par bolo sookhe phoolon pe
Kab madhuvan shok manata hai

Jeewan mein madhu ka pyala tha
Tumne tan man de daala tha
Woh toot gaya to toot gaya
Madiralay ka aangan dekho
Kitne pyaale hil jaate hain
Gir mitti mein mil jate hain
Jo girte hain kab uthte hain
Par bolo toote pyalon mein kab madiralay pachtata hai

Mridu mitti ke hain bane huye
Madhu ghat phoota hi kartein hain
Laghu jeewan leke aaye hain
Pyale toota hi karte hain
Phir bhi madiralay ke andar
Madhu ke ghat madhu ke pyale hain
Jo madakta ke mare hain
Who madhu loota hi karte hain
Who kachcha peene wala hai
Jiski mamta ghat pyalon par
Jo sachche madhu se jala hua
Kab rota hai chillata hai

For nbtians and nbt

Chalte chalte mera yeh geet yaad rakhna

Kabhi alvida na kehena

Kabhi alvida na kehena

Rote hanste bas yunhi tum gungunate rehena

Kabhi alvida na kehena

Kabhi alvida na kehena

Pyaar karte karte hum tum

Kahin kho jayeenge

Inki baharon ke aanchal mein

Thak ke so jayenge

Sapno ka phir bhi bhi tum

Yun hi sajate sajate rehena

Kabhi alvida na kehena

Kabhi alvida na kehena

Chalte chalte bech rah mein dilbar

Bichad jaye kahin hum tum agar

Aur sooni si lagey tumhe

Jeevan ki ek dagar

Hum laut ayenge tum yunhi

Bulaate rehena

Kabhi alvida na kehena

Kabhi alvida na kehena

Chalte chalte mera yeh geet yaad rakhna

Kabhi alvida na kehena

Kabhi alvida na kehena

really in tears๐Ÿ˜ญ after this post and do not forget to leave your comment nbtians ๐Ÿ˜‰

Adinash thumbnail
do comment when you get time nbtians๐Ÿ˜‰
Adinash thumbnail
thanks in advance for comments
Adinash thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina2010

do PM me once you are with the second part.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

updated naina di
Adinash thumbnail
nbt will live in our hearts forever. 'mera yeh geet yaad rakhna kabhi alvida na kehena .' rona aa gaya koi to comment karo lavleena di fast mood change ho jayega waiting and do tell if get tears in eyes . me getting i confess as i love and miss nbt
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
By god itna post kitne time me likha or kitni der me socha. But jo bhi likha khoob likha full emotion se. Nbt ne hume jitna hasaya hai utna rulaya bhi hai. Bahut roye hai nbt ki wazah se. End hone ki news aate hi rona start kar diya tha or ab tak rona aata hai.
Poem kya khoob likhi hai. Kya tumne likhi hai?
Adinash thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojaluvnbt

By god itna post kitne time me likha or kitni der me socha. But jo bhi likha khoob likha full emotion se. Nbt ne hume jitna hasaya hai utna rulaya bhi hai. Bahut roye hai nbt ki wazah se. End hone ki news aate hi rona start kar diya tha or ab tak rona aata hai.
Poem kya khoob likhi hai. Kya tumne likhi hai?

some of hariuansh rai bachan last one two and all other mine