Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: PadBear

^ you guys seems to be very sure that there's going to be another marriage and side-lining of Sandy.

possible AJ...as I said SSP is an expert in showing those track PV1, PV2, and then one show Khoobsurat which ended abruptly...all showed remarriages 🀒

PL will stay so story will move around her only 🀒🀒 Sandy will be posted to thanni illathe kattu (forest) Suraj evvv I dont know what to say, will be supporting this new PL...the thought itself makes me puke ...I know I'm imagining too much...symptoms of deaddiction (Im yet to watch today's episode, suddenly I've lost interest )

Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sandy away from suraj would be the best thing to happen for the PL
😲
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niruba

yes AJ...as I said SSP is an expert in showing those track PV1, PV2, and then one show Khoobsurat which ended abruptly...all showed remarriages 🀒

PL will stay so story will move around her only 🀒🀒 Sandy will be posted to thanni illathe kattu (forest) Suraj evvv I dont know what to say, will be supporting this new PL...the thought itself makes me puke ...I know I'm imagining too much...symptoms of deaddiction (Im yet to watch today's episode, suddenly I've lost interest )

Funny now I'm actually a bit interested in SurYa. Because I never thought they were entirely convincing these last few months. Like robots. So why not let them split and Sandy in a remote jungle district in uniform 😎. At least this will be more realistic for me. Suraj can do whatever. I won't care. One glimpse of Sandy in uniform, and I will be satisfied. But if they don't show even that, then...no point
nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
she can be rajkukar's sister also coming for revenge πŸ˜‰
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One glimpse of Sandy in uniform?? that's all??πŸ€”

this just made me conclude that sandy used suraj to become an IPS

or suraj supported sandy's dream to get rid of her πŸ˜†...

I dont want to speculate any more...this is just a serial, so let it be ...one good thing it will be easy for me to get rid of dabh addiction if PL enters...
Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i was saying from my pov, SurYa haven't done anything story wise for me. All that's left is uniform. At least one story is brought to a conclusion. After that, I doubt any of us can watch what is planned according to all of you.
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niruba

One glimpse of Sandy in uniform?? that's all??πŸ€”

this just made me conclude that sandy used suraj to become an IPS

or suraj supported sandy's dream to get rid of her πŸ˜†...

I dont want to speculate any more...this is just a serial, so let it be ...one good thing it will be easy for me to get rid of dabh addiction if PL enters...

@ bold
in return sandy decides for RW
that why i was against RW
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PadBear

lots of possibilities. Sandy can suspect/misunderstand, Suraj can be hurt by this, revenge...ya. It will show up the weaknesses of SurYa relationship. Just the hand holding and theme song can't build a foundation. They have to go through some pain. We thought Jaipur bus accident would have done the trick, but it only worked for a few days. Then SurYa went backwards. Went into a shell. Bhabo suppressed their real identities and they were just puppets and lambs for so long.

i love your answer😳