Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I want to take it the other way.. No matter who ever falls for Sooraj or eyes on him he cannot be separated from Sandhya. May be they want to show from this angle..😉

I want to see his reactions when some one tries to woo him😆 and Sandhya's too
nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
everything can be shown in 2 ways good and bad . I was talking about good so that inspiration does not becomes discouraging.
if sandhya will face problem after IPS due to bhabo and others then what will suraj only aangan drama ...again pain he will think to do something na ...so to throw sandhya out ...fake love...is it discouraging
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Okay I just leaned of the spoiler today. But I have faith in Suraj and am not really worried.

Maybe the parallel lead is being brought in to test Suraj during Sandhya's 11 month training. I guess they can't just show one leap after another. They have to show how her absence affects Suraj and the Rathi family in one way or the other.

Plus Bhabo has turned nice. Meena is always semi-negative...but just how much damage can she do with Sandhya away? So the CVs have to bring another character to cause some kind of conflict.

Now while I don't want Suraj's character to be assassinated in any way..I think it would be interesting if he is faced with an amicable girl who is a total opposite to Sandhya...in terms of emotions, and domestic understanding and abilities.

In fact it maybe nice to see him actually face the kind of girl Bhabo had always dreamed of for him and then decide that no...what he wanted was someone like Sandhya all along 😛

On the other side of the coin...Sandhya loves Suraj...but who knows...this new entry may make her more willing to express her emotions to Suraj. A little green eyed monster sometimes helps people go to lengths they were too shy to go to before 😆

On the whole ...I'm not worried. I mean Chaturi has had a crush on Suraj since the beginning of DABH 😆...and Suraj has already demonstrated his super human abstaining powers with his own wife...so what is a new entry going to do. 😆

HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fatimaji I liked your POV abt the new spoiler...that makes a lot of sense...

but by looking at the history of the production team, they are a great fan of Punar Vivaah, it happens in almost all of their serials...that's the reason for my 'over-reaction' on this issue...

and this jealousy stuff will be good if shown in one or two epis...but if it is to last for one whole track (DABH is good at dragging sometimes) it may become the most irritating thing ever...
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
For those who think that this new entry is to bring Suraj and Sandhya closer , or is to make Sandhya realise Suraj's worth even more ..or Suraj's character won't be changed after this entry .I disagree with them . I agree with Niruba that this production house is fond of Punar vivah's..This entry is not even a cameo but a proper parallel lead 🤢🤢., That scares me even more ..

Nowadays love triangles and multiple marriages are being rejected by indian trp audience.Its very much obviouse how few shows fell drastically because of this.
Secondly ..Suraj and Sandhya as a couple have lived together for 2 years, have whole heartedly accepted each other .. after the renewal of wedding vows their bond is stronger. I feel if at this point a girl is entered it surely means seperation or breakup of Surya .I also have a fear they might show Bhabo throwing sandhya out of the house and pressurizing Suraj for another marriage . ..
At this point , a new girl entry sounds really weird ,If it was being done during the initial months of their marriage then it coud have made sense. introducing a new parallel lead would obviously somehow sideline Sandhya's character or minimize her role.The idea of two leads is not acceptable
Edited by Sonali_11 - 10 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sonali, if that's the case, then yeah. It's the end of the show for most people here.

Not a cameo role ? I see.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
@ Padbear Yeah its a parallel lead which sounds scary to me ..Cameo might have been ok in any case . But seriously I will stop watching the show if the 'diya baati ' concept is ruined.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
omg sonali...thanks for sharing this...I guess some people took it positively assuming it is a cameo...

this is so unfair...why are they ruining their own show man?! The strength of DABH is in the relationship of Surya...who wants to see PV version 3???🤢 see whichever show brought a love triangle/parallel lead had a big dip in the ratings...DABH will suffer the same for sure...

I think it's the end of DABH for me too if this track comes up...

Is this why we waited for so long for Sandy to become an IPS? ...I would rather see a housewife sandhya listening to bhabo day and night

Sonali is the PL finalised now???😡
Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali_11

@ Padbear Yeah its a parallel lead which sounds scary to me ..Cameo might have been ok in any case . But seriously I will stop watching the show if the 'diya baati ' concept is ruined.

But why the PL an not a cameo...I mean is Deepika wanting to take a break...it just doesn't make sense...that would ruin the show.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
The casting director of Shashi Sumeet Prod is going to have auditions for introducing a new parallel lead opp Suraj and its not a cameo ..Casting is still not locked and might take another week or so ..That is why I thought we should let them know how we feel when they are ruining the concept of Diya aur baati .

My fear is , are they planning to sideline Sandhya's character by marrying off Suraj with another lady ?
Whenever there are two leads in a show , role would obviously divide and preference wud be given to one at a time.