Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lins_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
What the hell😡 😡parellel lead to suraj...🤢
cv's leads a vache onnuthaum kizhikala edula parallel lead idea vera... first give us some proper surya scenes and then concentrate on IPS...thats it😡
oh god already i'm suffering from head ache and this news totally made me sick😭 if they show the girl falling for suraj blah blah blah i'll stop watching the show akka🥺

Edited by lincy_cathy - 10 years ago
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Manjuu

Very big evvv from my side too 👎🏼 ]
Me too strongly believe that Surajs character would never change.
May be this PL is to take Bhasan to next level 😉 😆

you ABG think more about bhasan than BG🤣
bhasan rocks😆
jhema thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lincy_cathy

i'll stop watching the show akka🥺

me too lincy 😭
thala thumbnail

cv's leads a vache onnuthaum kizhikala edula parallel lead idea vera... first give us some proper surya scenes and then concentrate on IPS...thats it😡
oh god already i'm suffering from head ache and this news totally made me sick😭 if they show the girl falling for suraj blah blah blah i'll stop watching the show akka🥺

me too LC🥺
jhema thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

bhasan rocks😆

if it is between Bhasan then i totally agree 😆😆😆

not in between SurYA 🤢
jhema thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramasuresh78

bhasan rocks😆

If PL is between Bhasan then i totally agree 😆😆

but a big no for between SurYA 🤢
Lins_Love thumbnail
dabh is nothing without surya...i'm ready to take whatever thy show...but not this nonsense idea👎🏼 sincerely hope its a fake news...
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

If they give some proper surya scene before IPS, then Sandya might not be in position to go to IPS training. So they will send her to IPs and bring this PL and by the time there is some commotion in RM about the new girl falling for Suraj or vice versa, the training period may end and Sandya will be posted to Ajmeir or pushkar. She will get some wrong vibes with that girl investigate some details about her might find out she is some spy like Rajkumar (in disguise of Orphan). She will investgate teh case withteh help of Suraj and for this Suraj might have to act as a person in love with that girl, to extract the details / sectrets.
thala thumbnail
wont believe until its confirmed
Lins_Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: deejagi

If they give some proper surya scene before IPS, then Sandya might not be in position to go to IPS training. So they will send her to IPs and bring this PL and by the time there is some commotion in RM about the new girl falling for Suraj or vice versa, the training period may end and Sandya will be posted to Ajmeir or pushkar. She will get some wrong vibes with that girl investigate some details about her might find out she is some spy like Rajkumar (in disguise of Orphan). She will investgate teh case withteh help of Suraj and for this Suraj might have to act as a person in love with that girl, to extract the details / sectrets.

if something like this happens then bye bye dabh from my side