Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think
suraj will see sandhya in problems after IPS and to throw sandhya out of house he again can not do like sv2 track so PL ..need and all that...
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nitish95

I think
suraj will see sandhya in problems after IPS and to throw sandhya out of house he again can not do like sv2 track so PL ..need and all that...

evvv...hope this doesnt happen...poor PL then...she is getting used for selfish reason 🀒
nitish95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayishas

nitish, y dis kolaveri!

what kolavri means I hv heard the song kolaveri d
it is tamil word na
nitish95 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niruba

evvv...hope this doesnt happen...poor PL then...she is getting used for selfish reason🀒

di if everything will be fake then girl will be told before na why used... πŸ˜•
Edited by nitish95 - 10 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
kolaveri means...murderous rage (direct translation)

MJV2 thumbnail
Very big evvv from my side too πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ ]
Me too strongly believe that Surajs character would never change.
May be this PL is to take Bhasan to next level πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by Manjuu - 10 years ago
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nitish95

di if everything will be fake then girl will be told before na why used... πŸ˜•

Whether it is told before hand or after, what is teh guaranty that the girl will not fall for Suraj's nice charecter? How will Sandya concentrate on her training, if she is posed with this mental torture?
Please don't tell me that Bhabo has come up with thsi parallel lead to unit Surya as she is eager to hav Suraj & Sandya's baby (she was praying to god in teh hospital to have them have their own kid soon)
But I have my own doubt about Sandya clearnu=ing teh physical test without any problem as she was struggling with needle & thread before Emily's delivery track. That means she doesn't have the sharp sight which is required by IPS. Otherwise why would they have made Mohit gave lecture about that and then Suraj's kurta button scene?
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ deejagi .. according to spoilers , sandhya passes IPS interview and she leaves for training ..
The parallel lead idea is another spoiler ..If at this point another girl comes in , that would definately mean break up or seperation of Surya..atleast that is what comes to my mind.
This will sideline Sandhya's character as the new girl would be running after Suraj ..
I don't think this idea is acceptable in anway..A couple which is already so close and believes in giving unconditional love to each other, whats the point of this .
Edited by Sonali_11 - 10 years ago
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sonali...But from where did this parallel come from? Is she from the village to whom Suraj will show some simpothy and caring due to her some sorrow past and will help her to gather herself? Wsa that misunderstood by the girl as well as the family? Will Bhabo call back Sandya to save her marriage from being distructed which will create problems for Sandya both in career front as well as personal front?
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't know anything about the track Jaya ..the news about the parallel lead is not yet out in media ..But from a source its confirmed that auditions are going on to cast a new parallel lead.
So now Im assuming , is it a smart way to sideline Sandhya's character or what ? Diya aur baati is the story of a married couple , its not a love story where a third person should enter.