diya aur baati hum -- spoiler related thread

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

with the spoiler news spreading like fire in the woods, that there is going to be a parallel lead in the show. can it justify the title of the show

will diya be separated from baati
or do we really need a parallel lead in the show to trigger the love between surya

the show started with the promos ,about sachcha jeevan sathi
if the PL is to create a confusion between surya
doesnt it spoil the character of sandy and suraj

whats you opinion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhema thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It will definetly spoil the DABH theme.
Already they gave a similar spoiler before the village track.
But it won't happen.
Hope this too become a fake spoiler.

No need for any parallel leads. IF they introduce a parallel lead to Suraj, then Sandy will get less screen space. If it is during Sandy is in training perioid. then it will become more crap.
If it is after IPS , then there will be more drama abt this than Sandy's Career.
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it will ruin Suraj -Sandhya character for sure...Surya have been together supporting each other for more than 2 years and this PL will just mess up the whole concept of Diya Baati...this is very hard to digest and the day PL makes entry I may stop watching the show completely
Edited by niruba - 10 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hemaji that spoiler during village track was a made up by one of our naughty members...๐Ÿ˜†...
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Parallel lead! Don't we already have everyone else hogging SurYa screen space?
As far as Diya aur baati is concerned, it almost drives me to tears. Please don't spoil the pure and unselfish love of SurYa. AniKa look good only with each other. I don't think I can tolerate even a guest appearance. I know we used to want someone to make Sandy jealous. It can be another imaginary character like Poojaji. Don't want any other woman to stand next to Suraj even๐Ÿคข
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The introduction of a parallel lead opposite Suraj is a pathetic idea ..It would definately mean sidelining Deepika ..The concept of Diya aur baati would be gone if another girl enters, Sorry not interested in such a show .I watch the show for togetherness of Suraj and Sandhya and was eager to see how Sandhya manages her IPS duty and home wit the support of Suraj
.If anything opposite of this happens I'll stop watching .We bear Meena's nonsense , Bhabo's lectures n Mohit Emily because we love Suraj and Sandhya ..
ayishas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
no akka, no need of pl entry, i pray the pl spoiler must be fake!
.kat. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What is needed to trigger love between surya is for them to get away from RM nRP. As others have said, we tolerate lots of rubbish in the form of meena, ems. Babhos ADs only for surya, the few minutes that they appear in the show. N if another PL were to come in, it wld totally ruin dabh as I know it and love it.

the ONY good thing about dabh is surya. If they ruin that then there is nothing left to watch.

I don't think surajs character would change. But even the thought of a Pl is repulsive. I don't see the need for it at all.

From separation track nothing has gone as expected. So I am apprehensive as to how this would pan out.

Is deepika going on vacation? Is that why the need for a PL? But she cld easily be sent away for training.

I too pray to pahade wala baba, that the spoiler shd be fake.
laxmi424 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what they want to prove from PL? when sandy completly accepting suraj(according to Rw spoiler).
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Only one line..I'm hating this idea of Parallel Lead opposite Sooraj..if it is a Cameo,i'm fine with it..but if it's a permanent character,i MIGHT stop watching the serial..By the way,is Kavita coming?๐Ÿ˜†