NidhiAS.Raizada thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello beautiful ladies,

Yet another idea came in my idea and thought of writing... If you liked it please click like and/or comment. -------------------------

"Arnav ji, you aren't going to work!" Khushi shouted.
Arnav didn't listen her and went to the washroom to get ready.
She looked at him annoyingly. Then she took the glass of drink and gulped down her throat. It tasted weird, but it didn't matter.
All of sudden, her head felt light and she giggled as she saw four Arnav.
"Here I can't handle this one hot ASR and I see 4?" She said as she counted 4 on her finger.
"Nice!" she exclaimed and followed him to the washroom. When he was about to close the door she held the door knob and got inside the washroom as she lightly push him and locked the door behind.

"Khushi what?"
Khushi stood and stared at him from bottom to toe as he was only in his towel. Arnav gave her what the look. But he froze when she started walking towards him confidently as model would walk.
Arnav looked here and there and became aware that of the fact that he had no place to go, so he just walked back.
"What happen Arnav ji? Why are walking backwards?" Khushi asked slightly rolling every word under her tongue sensuously as she continued to walk towards him and finally stopped when Arnav's back hit the shower door and Khushi was standing only a mere inches away.
"Khushi!" her name left his mouth in extremely rough tone.
"Yes, Arnav ji it's my name," she said seductively.
"You are crazy, Khushi!"
"It's in my blood and to what extent I would show you today!"
"What?" Arnav screamed in his head and his eyes wide opened in utter shock.
She was going to remove his towel when Arnav stopped her.
"Khushi you are not in your senses!" Arnav rasped.
"And I don't want to be!" she murmured in his ear as she leaned deadly close to him and bit his ear lobe, nibbled on it just the way he would.
"Khu...Khu...Khushi," Arnav tried to say her name but words hardly came out of her mouth. "it's quite late I have to go to the meeting!" Arnav conveyed his message to her with difficulty.
He was between hell and heavens.
"Arnav ji there is a life beyond work! It's 9:00 PM and do you even know we are here in Switzerland for our honeymoon instead of spending some quality time!" Khushi said as she slowly ran her hand on his back. "with me you are thinking of work? How boring you are?" She taunted as she jabbed his bare chest and Arnav shuddered.
"What did I think that I would get a husband who would love me day and night and what did I end up with? A workaholic, who loves his work more than his wife? But it's alright I will teach you how to forget about work and pay attention to your beautiful wife," she said as she slowly ran her finger on his face and Arnav hissed.
The way her hands were working on his body left him totally helpless.
"Khushi I don't know if I am workaholic...but you...are surely intoxicated. Wait I hope you aren't drunk," Arnav said as he dug into his memory and realized that he had ordered drink for himself since it was quite cold outside. "And Khushi drank it?"
Khushi chuckled. "You know what, yes," Khushi answered mischievously. "And I am loving it!"
She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and started kissing it.
Arnav almost had lost his balance as he inhaled sharply. He held her as he almost lost his own self control. But no she was drunk and no idea what she was doing. For support he held the knob of the shower door but instead he had opened it and they both fell on the floor.
Khushi laughed out loud.
"Ah, Arnav ji you already ready? Huh? Naughty boy!" Khushi said as she hit his chest playfully. She gripped his shirt tightly and pulled him towards herself. Then she kissed his cheeks and again made her way to his muscular chest.
Arnav clenched her hair tightly and Khushi winced. But looked like nothing was going to stop her today. She smiled triumphantly.
"Khushi stop before it's get too late!" Arnav warned her.
Arnav slightly pushed her away from him and got up, but Khushi too was quick in her actions she immediately got up and pushed him to wall before he could walk out the shower and closed the door.
"What the?" he growled.
"Love...my way of love Arnav! What do you think I started to stop?" she asked.
Khushi had no idea how badly he was controlling himself just looking at her form.
Her eyes were intoxicating, his white T-Shirt that she was wearing hardly covered her upper thighs, revealing her long milk white skin.
She then saw him looking at her. She lifted her eyebrows playfully a she slowly approached him. "Do I look sexy in this shirt of yours?"
"Khushi I am getting late just go!"
"Why can't we have shower together?" She asked as she turned on the shower and cold water came gushing down soaking them completely.
"You have any idea how hot you are?"
She asked but she didn't give him the chance and placed her lips on his. She slowly started deepening the slow kisses into a passionate ones just the way his lips used to work on hers. They surely had intimating moments but not at level( you know what I am talking about right? Yeah exactly that)
Now it was the end of Arnav's control, he gave up and started returning her kiss. Their arms snaked around each other's bodies, cold water got fire hot the moment it continued on top of them.
Arnav pinned her to the wall and started his assault just like moments Khushi did.
"You know what?" she asked as Arnav continued to kiss her neck, chest.
"Actually no you know nothing," she said between moans. "Nani wants to see the face of their grand children...but how should I tell her that you have married your work and those companies that stood sky tall are her grandchildren."
Arnav just seriously couldn't believe how silly his wife could be, but he knew her bizarreness was only for him and he smiled as he crushed his hard body against her soft one.
"Oh, so you want kids?" Arnav asked.
"Yes, because I just can't download them from the internet you know?" she said in a way like she had felt really bad for that.
Arnav couldn't able to held his laugh. He slowly moved back and his hands started working on her shirt buttons.
"What are you doing Arnav ji?" she asked in confusion.
"Why don't you need kids?"
She nodded her head.
"So, let's just start it then!" Arnav said and picked her in his arms and took inside the room. He gently laid her on the bed.
"I will be right back my jaan!" he said as she kissed her forehead.
"Okay," she replied in a dreamily.
When Arnav came back he just couldn't believe his eyes.
He was left hanging when he saw Khushi sleeping a baby sleep.
"Arnav ji...you should really go to work you know...it's really important!" she mumbled in her sleep.
And Arnav had nothing else to do but sit there on the couch his face in his hands.

I Hope I have disappointed you guys with my writing Want to read more of my works visit my Writing index link is available below! Till then, Stay happy! See you guys soon with another crappy piece of writing!    

To read second OS of this series click>>> OS:CRAZY BUT CUTE!! 

Edited by InLuvWithASR - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was cute... Poor Arnav ...left high n dry... Really beautiful...
PrinceASRsDhani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Haha hot and cute!!!
From where does Khushi comes up with this ideas from?
Beautifully written!
Natasha08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome os 
loved it
Edited by Natasha08 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jyothim78

That was cute... Poor Arnav ...left high n dry... Really beautiful...

Thank you!

Originally posted by: ButterflyRocks

Haha hot and cute!!!
From where does Khushi comes up with this ideas from?
Beautifully written!

Haha
I have no idea I guess she is genius.
bs1224 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing
Poor arnav ..how hard he was trying ...and when he gave up khushi slept ...
It was indeed a funny one ...khushi is seriously a unique one 
Thanks for pm
Well done
RubblesTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Unreserved! On page 6Edited by Banilovesbarun - 10 years ago
saara76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So cute ... sleeping 
Meerah14 thumbnail