Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: adigaag

Aditi twinnie πŸ€—.Where were you...you have to be active now...GC DB need us as well. and Terence is rocking in NB6 as well

Aditi πŸ€—
I was busy with stuff. Couldn't come to IF much!😳
Yeah! I know! I will be active pakke se! I do my voting quota though but need to work harder on that.😳
Terence is surely rocking in NB! Loving the way he is judging. ❀️
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

AT is moving baby! Yo!😎

My two cents😳
Terence is getting better. This man never fails in impressing me. I totally love the way he is judging this season. I always love strict Terence.πŸ€“ I just love the way he notes down good points and bad points.πŸ€“
I was heartbroken when I got to know that he isn't judging DID 4 but then NB gave us chance to witness this wonderful person. Though I miss his choreography. πŸ˜”
NB showcases lighter side of him. Here he laughs, have fun and judge. I never see him compromising his duties though. I love him. πŸ˜ƒ

Ehyyy lo meri hugπŸ€—
You are our headmaster n yourself ditching classes huhπŸ˜† But good to see you back :)

He is someone can't be just admired but loved n respected. N He doesn't really pleads with his words or attitude but his persona just commands immense RESPECT..Period^

Oh yeah actually evn i missed Terence sir in DID ( actually the original trio) but i'm more then happy to have him in NB because he is NEEDED here more then any1 !

Things turn too flashy flashy sometimes n Terence brings in the serenity n sanity. Seriously i get so annoyed with so many aspects of this show again i look forward to this show for 2 good things= GC n TL ❀️

I sound so bookish sawwyy
Edited by COLOGY - 10 years ago
COLOGY thumbnail
ThanksπŸ˜ƒ
Twinnie!! That's a biggie!πŸ˜ƒ I am following him since DID 1 so knowledge on him came gradually. I started loving him since season 1 of DID. The first thing which attracted me towards him was the way he emotes through his choregraphy. His concepts and choreography are so creative and unique that one can't resist from falling in love with his dance knowledge. Apart from his dance and knowledge, he is such a gem of person. Whatever he says, it's worth listening and his every saying gives so much inspiration to follow your dreams.

If you must sweep the room, then do it like no one else could...so spotless that you leave your mark!"
- Terence Lewis
"If you want to take your message to the masses, then let the message be yours but in a language they understand"
- Terence Lewis
If we actually follow his mantras about life, we can lead to a fantastic life.
And who can deny his precious contribution to field of dance. He is running his academy and apart from that he is the one who is taking dance to small towns. He is conducting workshops in such small cities and giving a fair chance to everyone who wants to learn dancing.
He is so perfect in his style that if a person learns his dance style from him, that person can never forget the small small techniques. In short, he is the reason I love dance a lot. He is the one who made me realize that one thing I can do best is dance. 😳
Respect to him!😊
Enough of my essay!πŸ˜†

Dish i have been trying to reply to this but kya karu i'm speechless !!!

Somethings are better to be absorbed then talked!

Thanx a bunch for those wordsπŸ˜›
COLOGY thumbnail
He was again the best judge this week too !
Can't wait for Bharathi -LT combo <<33
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Heya guys!!!
Terence sir has asked about top 4 deserving contestants on his FB account. Do share your views there.
Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/terencelewis10/posts/10151743578382343
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: COLOGY

Ehyyy lo meri hugπŸ€—
You are our headmaster n yourself ditching classes huhπŸ˜† But good to see you back :)

He is someone can't be just admired but loved n respected. N He doesn't really pleads with his words or attitude but his persona just commands immense RESPECT..Period^

Oh yeah actually evn i missed Terence sir in DID ( actually the original trio) but i'm more then happy to have him in NB because he is NEEDED here more then any1 !

Things turn too flashy flashy sometimes n Terence brings in the serenity n sanity. Seriously i get so annoyed with so many aspects of this show again i look forward to this show for 2 good things= GC n TL ❀️

I sound so bookish sawwyy

*Hugs*πŸ€—
This headmaster is a bad example. πŸ˜†
Totally agree with you Nethra! He is needed here more. I find him most balanced judge. He isn't too sweet, he isn't too harsh, he is just perfect. Me too! Last season, I was on cloud 9 when I got to know that he will be judging NB. It was cherry on top that along my favorite dancer, I will get to see my favorite judge and mentor. This season, God seems to be kind once again. I have my favorite actor along with my favorite judge. Looks like perfect to me!
NB would be unbearable without his contribution. Though we all watch it for our favorite contestants but this show includes loads of extra things too.πŸ˜† I am glad Terence is there to make it look sane. 😳
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
HolaπŸ˜ƒ
Welcome to AT πŸ€—
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: COLOGY

He was again the best judge this week too !

Can't wait for Bharathi -LT combo <<33

I missed Sunday's episode! Honestly I skipped it!πŸ˜†
He was as always bang on with judging. 😎
apple.com thumbnail
terence lewis is the best
and his new look
my god😳
THE BEST!!!!!!!
HE SERIOUSLY LOOKS BETTER WITH MOUSTACHE THAN CLEANEDπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3