Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I like Lubna...havent seen her before in any drama, but she doing an awesome job...its a good watch...different and fresh...i have a feeling either Lubna has written those letters to afzal or she and farah will both fall in love with him...I love the sister, dont know her name...lovely girl...love the bond between them.

Originally posted by: -shabz-

I like Lubna...havent seen her before in any drama, but she doing an awesome job...its a good watch...different and fresh...i have a feeling either Lubna has written those letters to afzal or she and farah will both fall in love with him...I love the sister, dont know her name...lovely girl...love the bond between them.

She is also in Ranjish Hi Sahi playing an innocent girl. I love her!

This show is getting better with each episode, I am loving it! I think Farah writes those letters but Lubna will fall for him.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Her real name is Sana Javed and she is doing a really good job. I also think it is Lubna who writes him the letters or maybe that boy who told molvi subhanullah about Afzal's jua and those letters or maybe Afzal's friends but at least it is not Farah.
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

She is also in Ranjish Hi Sahi playing an innocent girl. I love her!

This show is getting better with each episode, I am loving it! I think Farah writes those letters but Lubna will fall for him.

i meant arifa, afzals sister...are you talking about her, i dont watch ranjish hi sahi...is it good?
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Her real name is Sana Javed and she is doing a really good job. I also think it is Lubna who writes him the letters or maybe that boy who told molvi subhanullah about Afzal's jua and those letters or maybe Afzal's friends but at least it is not Farah.

what if those letters are all fake...maybe Afzal wrote them to himself😆
summerchild thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loving this show so far!
I love how it's lighthearted but still has quite a few messages in it! As for the letters, something tells me Lubna's written them under a different name, of course, and Afzal is under the impression that they're written by Farah. Having said that, I'm pretty sure that the only reason Lubna suggested that Afzal play Farah's lover was because she was guilty that her letters got him exposed? (I'm assuming that she knows the ins and outs of his life) The fun bit, though, will be when Farah falls for him, cause I can see that happening. I just hope they don't turn this into another sister-tragedy.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

what if those letters are all fake...maybe Afzal wrote them to himself😆

Then that means besides being juari and charsi Afzal is also a psycho and eventually Farah and Lubna will kill him and hence this show is not a romcom but a suspence thriller.😆

i meant arifa, afzals sister...are you talking about her, i dont watch ranjish hi sahi...is it good?

Oh that girl. I think she was in Nanhi. I dont like her much! lol

Yes Ranjish Hi Sahi is good. I like it.
WabalMunni thumbnail
Afzal's sister is played by Anoushay Abbasi. She is the sister of Javeria Abbasi and has worked in many shows previously like tutay hue par, behkawa etc.
-shabz- thumbnail

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Afzal's sister is played by Anoushay Abbasi. She is the sister of Javeria Abbasi and has worked in many shows previously like tutay hue par, behkawa etc.

really...she looks nothing like JA...she is doing a good job as afzal's sister though...better than JA...never liked her.