Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Whos Lubna?
I am kind of confused.
Do Farah and Afzal know each other? I thought she was getting married to that Mehtaab guy, then why is she writing letters to Afzal? :S
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Whos Lubna?
Lubna (Sana Javed) is Farah's (Aiza Khan's) Sister.

I am kind of confused.
Do Farah and Afzal know each other?
Yes Farah and Afzal know each other in the sense that their families know each other.
Molvi Subhanullah (Afzal's father) is paish Imam of the masjid and very well respected in the community so Shaikh Ibrahim (Farah's father) also respects him a lot. Molvi Subhanullah is a good friend of Shaikh Ibrahim. Also Lubna is a best friend of Afzal's sister.

I thought she was getting married to that Mehtaab guy, then why is she writing letters to Afzal? :S
she does not want to marry Mehtab. Her family has gotten her engaged to him. (In Fifth episode the wedding has been called off). And we do not know yet who writes him the letters. It seems Farah does because Afzal is in love with this girl who writes him the letters but he has not revealed her name to anyone. We just got to know in 4th episode that it is Farah that he loves because he dreams about her for a few seconds.

But I have a feeling that it is actually Lubna who writes him the letters instead of Farah. It is still a mystery as to who does.

Have you watched all the episodes aired till yet?
No I just saw the first one and it was very confusing.
So have Farah and Afzal seen each other? :S In which episode?
WabalMunni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In the very first episode that you watched. 😊
They were both passing the street and they crossed each other although it is assumed that they have already seen each other because their families know each other and they live in the same muhalla.
Yeah, so i thought they just passed by each other but it seemed like they didn't recognise each other.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What happened in this? Did aiza and afzal meet yet?
WabalMunni thumbnail
Wow what a blast today's episode was. Loved every minute of it. Such a sweetly depicted romance. Finally Farah and Afzal met today. Farah and Lubna hatched a plan to get rid of Mehtab's proposal. They asked Afzal to pretend as the guy whom Farah is in love with not having an inkling that Afzal is already in love with Farah. Afzal's reactions were awesome. And I love Farah and Lubna's chemistry as sisters, partners in crime playing sweet little tricks. 😊

-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i watched in starting .. which episode today was ? n from which i should catch up ?
WabalMunni thumbnail
Today was the 6th episode. You can catch from today's episode if you like. But if you want to have more insight in to Afzal's and Farah's characters to enjoy their romance and to understand the situations and nuances in the drama then I would suggest you to watch all the episodes.😊
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PyarayAfzal

Today was the 6th episode. You can catch from today's episode if you like. But if you want to have more insight in to Afzal's and Farah's characters to enjoy their romance and to understand the situations and nuances in the drama then I would suggest you to watch all the episodes.😊

Thank You ! I would try def. I liked both of them.. 😳