Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Anoshka-the-Gem

Awe now the story is tempting me to watch the show right away..I've been waiting for it so that I can watch non stop!

@ Hinna

I'm going for a mini getaway from Sydney for couple of days.. ( just so you know I'm not on my iPad if you write😳)

awww where are you going? Enjoy😃

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

I need an honest opinion - is this show worth watching? I generally don't end up liking shows that people rave on and on about, so I have been hesitant so far. Good show overall?

It is awesome! :)
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I second that. This show is excellent. Easily one of the best Pakistani shows I have ever seen.
Edited by Amara_B - 10 years ago
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Amara_B

I second that. This show is excellent. Easily one of the best Pakistani shows I have ever seen.

Yes... The story, characters, dialogues, direction have been SO far SO good..! 😳

Sometimes it may look like it is being dragged esp when Afzal goes to Karachi.. But still the scenes are worth watching because of beautiful dialogues. 😳
anyone know how many episodes left?
Amara_B thumbnail

Originally posted by: CandYlicious_S

Yes... The story, characters, dialogues, direction have been SO far SO good..! 😳

Sometimes it may look like it is being dragged esp when Afzal goes to Karachi.. But still the scenes are worth watching because of beautiful dialogues. 😳

Yea the dialogue and direction are so beautiful. The actors are brilliant, but I think the dialogue and direction are what makes this drama special. It's actually mesmerising to watch.

@HeavenlyBliss I was wondering that as well. I'm guessing about 5-10 more episodes. Afzal needs to make something of himself, Lubba and Farah need to figure out what they want re. Afzal. Sohai's track needs a solution. And finally we need to find out who wrote the letters, so there's quite a lot that needs to happen yet.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Yea the dialogue and direction are so beautiful. The actors are brilliant, but I think the dialogue and direction are what makes this drama special. It's actually mesmerising to watch.

Wow, those are some really positive comments - I will definitely have to give it a go then! Thanks, guys! :) I will get back to you with my opinion once I get around to watching it.

@HeavenlyBliss I was wondering that as well. I'm guessing about 5-10 more episodes. Afzal needs to make something of himself, Lubba and Farah need to figure out what they want re. Afzal. Sohai's track needs a solution. And finally we need to find out who wrote the letters, so there's quite a lot that needs to happen yet.

isnt that too much :O
Amara_B thumbnail

It does seem too much, but I feel like they can't tie up all the loose ends in less than five episodes 5-8 more episodes would make it a 20-23 episode drama which is about average.

Whatever they do I hope they don't ruin it by either (1) dragging it or (2) ending it abruptly without actually giving a solid and logical conclusion to all the storyline's.

I think about 5 more episodes should be enough, more than that would be dragging it.
I dont like dramas over 25 episodes :(
These days ARY drags every drama so I wont be surprised