Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Its about time they reveal the truth behind those letters
end mein btayeinge ya khud bhool gaye???
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yup hina..u r right...tht will be the turning point of the story and tell us where the drama stands finally..becuz v saw in the recent past that how good stories are butchered badly in tha end like rubaru and shukk..:(
.the whole letter fiasco is interesting and we never know the way farah z behaving might be she z bipolar and wrote these letters to afzal...hehehe
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loving this show!❤️ btw Pyarey Afzal work posted in creation gallerythey are free to use😉

Originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

yup hina..u r right...tht will be the turning point of the story and tell us where the drama stands finally..becuz v saw in the recent past that how good stories are butchered badly in tha end like rubaru and shukk..:(

.the whole letter fiasco is interesting and we never know the way farah z behaving might be she z bipolar and wrote these letters to afzal...hehehe

Precap se to lagta hai that Lubna has written them😲
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Farah bipolar ..hmm I like that idea 😆
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Precap se to lagta hai that Lubna has written them😲

LUBNA!😲😲😲😲😲 i havent seen promo !!! have u got a link ???

Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
like seriously lubna wrote those letters??? hvent seen the precar..
Wooahhh...then i'll definitely root for lubna and afzal...;-) AfNa Rocxxx
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love Lubna, I wish it is her who wrote the letters. But then when Afzals sis had a go at Farah for humiliating Afzal and his parents when all the while she was writing letters to him, Lubna thought Farah did write them. She even saw and read the letter, and still thought Farah wrote them, if she had been writing them wouldn't she know it's her letter.

If she did know and was pretending she didn't it doesn't fit her character to shift all the blame on Farah.
-anoshka- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awe now the story is tempting me to watch the show right away..I've been waiting for it so that I can watch non stop!
@ Hinna

I'm going for a mini getaway from Sydney for couple of days.. ( just so you know I'm not on my iPad if you write😳)
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I need an honest opinion - is this show worth watching? I generally don't end up liking shows that people rave on and on about, so I have been hesitant so far. Good show overall?