-Daredevil- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Any thoughts on the recent episode?
Have people stopped watching it?
MesmerizingSanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i liked the episode especially the landlord lady, the way she was flirting with Afzal😆
Afzla was so cute in that scene
Farah unconsciously missing Afzal😆, the way she slapped her sis when she offered to marry Afzal😎
This is the best show right now. I hope they dont drag it.
-Daredevil- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved farahs session with the shrink. It was beyond expectations. Superb acting by aiza khan plus the other guy.
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that drama had very light undertones...the only good drama now a days
the actor are well etched to their characters... i admire all of them specially ayeza nd hamza r treat to watch
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I hope is show ko nazar na lagay..!! 😳

Currently the BEST show and SO full of subtle meanings, beautifully written diaolgues with well sketched characters..!! ⭐️
Edited by CandYlicious_S - 10 years ago
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
its different from the routine rona dhona dramas its neither too heavy with high voltage melodrama nor too light like sitcoms.its a very feel good show
@ candy love ur siggies...my sanny...<3
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Cheesy-Chants

its different from the routine rona dhona dramas its neither too heavy with high voltage melodrama nor too light like sitcoms.its a very feel good show

@ candy love ur siggies...my sanny...<3

Exactly.! They even portray rona dhona tracks in such a way that one does'nt feel emotionally drained and at the same time, it conveys the pain/sadness/angst.. Like currently the way they show Maulvi Subhan Allah missing Afzal.. How BEAUTIFULLY they have shown those scenes.❤️

I dont like Sohai Ali Abro the girl who plays the role of Yasmeen.. But I am pleasantly surprised by her acting in this show.<3 She is doing a GREAT job..

@at my siggy : Awww yeah thats Sanaya in my signature.. 😳 My evergreen fav actress <3
Cheesy-Chants thumbnail
yup...firdos jamal a legendary actor is phenomenal in moulvi saab character and the crisp and sleekness in his dialogue delivery make him more adorable a a strict father but with a soft and loving heart for his son at the same tym
nd sohaye she is flowing gud with the character but the character of yasmeen z bit annoying but yet interesting at the same tym...goood for sohaye.she needs a break from the rotlu role she had done in the past