||DOTW:Tujhe Bhulaa Na Paayenge: Sachin||

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Sachin Tendulkar will Soon Play His Last Test Match Then will Retire From The World Of CRICKET.
From So many Years He has Ruled In The World Of CRICKET. And Second Name Of Cricket is SACHIN.
If He will Retire Then Cricket Will Be Incomplete.

TMKOC Is also Showing Same Aspects Of Tribute To Sachin.

SACHIN: You will Be Rememberd Yefs & Years.

Now After Hearing This News, Tapu has Decided That he will Also Not Play Cricket,
Now what Will happen.?
Will Tapu Play Cricket, Or If Not then How His schol Team will win.

DISCUSS ALL HERE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

What a great player he is , india will never have someone as good as him .
Eventough he should have retire after 2011 world cup, i hope he goes out with a century in his last innings in mumbai.
As far the track in tmkoc goes its a bit childish for my taste so already found it a bit boring . I mean isn't Tapu a college going student , he is supposed to be intelligent enough to understand any sportsman can't be playing forever.
Good luck sachin
rishabgosavi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

sachin is the greatest player of cricket n the God of cricket n the player who changed the cricket watching experience in india n esa suna hai ki jab sachin out ho jata tha tab tv sets band ho jaate the n he is not only great cricketer but great person too so sir hats off to u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ and we will miss u n u will always remain in our heart

yes this track is bit childish but i loving it n loved yesterday episode n waiting to see wt gokuldham members do to convince tapu to play again so waiting for it
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Though Rahul Dravid was my personal favorite, I have admired and respected Sachin a lot. He not only changed the way Indian players played but carried the burden of responsibilities for a long time. In his heydays he never had great team members who could bring wins for India. 
In my opinion Sachin, Dravid, Kumble, Shrinath was the best team combo. They were great player not just on the field but off the field too. Look at the way they carried themselves. Real gentlemen.

I also admire Sachin for the way he never got carried away by his success. Always a humble man. There will always be people who say that he played for personal records, but it is absolute rubbish. He is proud Indian and always placed the country above his play. Also can't forget his going to play after losing his father and then scoring a century.

My most favorite innings of his is the 98 he scored against Pakistan in 2003 world cup. Hitting a six to Shoaib Akhtar !! Awesome! Can never forget that.

Nice of TMKOC to give a tribute to him

rishabgosavi thumbnail

Originally posted by: devica

Though Rahul Dravid was my personal favorite, I have admired and respected Sachin a lot. He not only changed the way Indian players played but carried the burden of responsibilities for a long time. In his heydays he never had great team members who could bring wins for India. 

In my opinion Sachin, Dravid, Kumble, Shrinath was the best team combo. They were great player not just on the field but off the field too. Look at the way they carried themselves. Real gentlemen.

I also admire Sachin for the way he never got carried away by his success. Always a humble man. There will always be people who say that he played for personal records, but it is absolute rubbish. He is proud Indian and always placed the country above his play. Also can't forget his going to play after losing his father and then scoring a century.

My most favorite innings of his is the 98 he scored against Pakistan in 2003 world cup. Hitting a six to Shoaib Akhtar !! Awesome! Can never forget that.

Nice of TMKOC to give a tribute to him

Absolutely agree with u devica n yes that inning was awesome๐Ÿ‘
Overall sachin is the greatest batsman in india but i think rahul dravid is better than him in test match cricket
-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree With All Of You.
Sachin Is The best Player.
We will Miss You.

One Question:
Q. Will Now there be A Cricket Match Between Tapu and Taarak Mehta as Taarak was Challenging Tapu in Precap?
rishabgosavi thumbnail
No i don't think lakhsya he was just trying to convince tapu to play tapu again n waiting to see wt others do to convince tapu
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rohit999

Overall sachin is the greatest batsman in india but i think rahul dravid is better than him in test match cricket

U may have an argument there. But RD was diferent technique. Sachin was more agrressive. It is like shah rukh amd amir. Aamir is equally talented but shahrukh is called badshah

Originally posted by: devica

U may have an argument there. But RD was diferent technique. Sachin was more agrressive. It is like shah rukh amd amir. Aamir is equally talented but shahrukh is called badshah

perfect.
I liked rahul because of quality of innings but both are great