Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
But why do we need both? 😆
And I know drama is coming after movie, I meant kitni der baad?
This movie/drama concept reminds me of my English Literature days where we read a play and then analysed it in detail 🤣
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am confused, I didn't know Azfer Rehman is in this. So Sarmad Khoosat will play the title character of Manto and all these other actors will be playing characters from different Manto stories?
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why in the world do we need a drama AND film on the same content. This is what they plan to do with Bin Roye Aansoo too. It's really stupid in my opinion. I plan to just watch the films then..saves you time.
Main Manto seems so exciting though. This looks like something that should be made into a film.

And Umz..this show/film supposedly has so many people. It has Faisal Qureshi, Saba Qamar, Imran Abbas, Azfar Rehman, Mahira Khan and some others..but the show revolves around Manto who's being played by Sarmad..and I think Sania Saeed is also main alongside Sarmad. I love Sarmad the director.. but I'm skeptical about seeing him as the LEAD. He's not the best of actors.

I wish Faisal Qureshi was Manto..now that would've been exciting. Faisal would actually attract more people too since he's so amazing at what he does.
I will only watch the drama. Can't sit through a 2 hour film 😆
But they should seriously stick to one, either drama or film. Nahi to mere jaise log confused ho jayeinge ke kya dekhein