Whoa KAMYA can straight walk into a prakash jha movie after winning BB

Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Omg kaamya...looks so strong in the Rajneeti task..isko sach mein do cheezein karni chahiye...first she must..err sorry...PRAKASH JHA must sign her on for his next movie on similar lines...and next..kaaamya must seriously contemplate joining rajneeti...she looks every inch the woman of substance...a woman activist who can give karaaara jawaab and karaara thappad to anyone as and when deserved ... She looks powerful... Isko sach mein rajneeti join kar leni chahiye..NDTV ..aur saarey news channels se koi aaye usko interview karrney.sabki ikathey baand baja degi... She is STRONG very STRONG...and she is SENSIBLE ..and genuine...l loved what she talked to ajaz today πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Subah- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Same here !
Kamya is impressing me more and more each episode! She's one strong-headed straight forward, real and non-diplomatic woman !! She's truly just being herself and playing sensibly and not dirty! She have never bad mouthed or abused anybody, doesn't lie or even doesn't take anyone's crap but always speaks her mind ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
LOVE and RESPECT to her !! πŸ‘
Edited by -Subah- - 10 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Our feelings are mutual. She looked dhansoo !! Cannot wait fr the task !! 😊
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ˜†
prakash jha and his obsession with politics
satygaraha failed badly
katrina saved rajneeti πŸ‘
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kamya got a strong personality...looking forward for the Rajneeti Task...hope she saves this task for me...
DrLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its all nice and cute in the show, but umm in real world will fail... in reel world, might work, but i dont think prakash jha is that eager...
755187 thumbnail
politics is already full of criminals
now dont want vamps to enter and give company to the criminals
dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
well said and one more thinkg she reminded me urva last year when rajnniti task..urva come out very strong player...hope history will repeat againπŸ‘πŸΌ
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Subah-

Same here !

Kamya is impressing me more and more each episode! She's one strong-headed straight forward, real and non-diplomatic woman !! She's truly just being herself and playing sensibly and not dirty! She have never bad mouthed or abused anybody, doesn't lie or even doesn't take anyone's crap but always speaks her mind ! πŸ‘πŸΌ
LOVE and RESPECT to her !! πŸ‘

@redπŸ‘

Word Count: 1

Surbhiholic55 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well said
she is very strong. Looking forward for this task