Meray Qatil Meray Dildar

Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The 1st episode of it was shown on Sunday on Rishtey after Maat had finished. I found it a bit boring but then when they showed the guy calling Maham and saying "Good Morning my love" and her freaked out I became interested. I doubt I will be able to watch it all but can someone tell me what the story is?
Thanks 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i really liked that show. (though i don;t really remember the whole story fully so might skip sum important parts.)
the story is about this girl maham, she really liked this boy from her collage and he likes her too, they both wanna get married and all. but the guys BG is like he have a elder brother,dad aunt and her daughter(phupo) and basicly his elder brother likes maham even though he have a son and a wife...i'll post the rest later
I really wanna watch this drama because I heard good stuff about it, I guess you should give it a try!
The story revolves around Maham, an MBA, who hails from a middle-class background. Her rich colleague, Omer, marries her despite a strong opposition from his family, especially his aunt whose daughter he is engaged to.

and I think after marriage the problems start as her husband never stands up for her infront of his family...
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also found it boring and typical in the start...but it got really interesting in the end..plus Mahvish did a good job as Maham
u shud watch it..
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I really wanna watch this drama because I heard good stuff about it, I guess you should give it a try!

The story revolves around Maham, an MBA, who hails from a middle-class background. Her rich colleague, Omer, marries her despite a strong opposition from his family, especially his aunt whose daughter he is engaged to.

and I think after marriage the problems start as her husband never stands up for her infront of his family...

Hinna ne drama na bhi dekha ho per pata sara hota hai us ke baare mei😆
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is honestly, one of my favorites. The story revolves around the life of Maham, how she gets married and torture starts at her in-laws. Her brother in law is the villain and Omer's cousin Shifa is obsessed with him. And the rest is above. But I'll warn you beforehand it doesn't have a "happy" ending.
Rabz I stalk all the threads here so I know! 🤣

Thanks Iqra for spoiling the ending for me!
--Iqra-- thumbnail
^Hinnu, Ahsan Ka mamla hai, main chup kaise rehti? 🤣
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Don't worry, nahi bolti. What episode are you on? :P
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Okay, then. 😆 When you do start tell me how you like it.. 😳