Exploring real Lumbini through Pictures..

Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
hi all, I am dilli fr Nepal. My only request is "Don't misunderstood my presence out here". I am here to gain and share knowledge. My presence is not to mess this forum.. i have heard lots of controveries abt Actor Kabir Bedi' misspoken wrong news on Buddha's Birthday.. I am very much active in other forum. But its my first post here in this Buddha forum.. When i heard his statements i came to know abt this show and Buddha forum.. I often came here to read WU update.. I don't know much abt his forum and members out here..
Real intention of this post is to give u all real pictures of Lumbini Nepal- The birthplace of Buddha..
I am visiting Lumbini for the first time and do not know how much similarities is there inbetween Real Lumbini and Set Buddha team made..

I am posting pictures tonight after my visit today.. If any of you guys want to take me picture you want to see, suggest me to take.. I am doing for you guys... I can't come here in this forum to check ur request so better to send ur demand via twitter @mukhyadilli .. Wait for my pic guys.. I am posting them tonight fr Computer... Hurry up to send me request the places u want to see in real... I am posting pictures of this places which are within Lumbini Area

1. Mayadevi temple.
2. White Temple.
3. Golden Temple.
4. Thai Temple.
5. German Temple.
6. Ashoka Pillar.
7. Library.
Edited by D4BALH - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vishnuu thumbnail
Dont know what Kiran Bedi has said .Did not know how there can be a real Lumbini and a fictional Lumbini?That it is in Nepal is a historical Reality.Do post the pic though
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
doc i am not a regular viewers of the show so don't know which area of Lumbini darbar to take pic and send.. i have seen couple of epi only so i need to know what places are shown in epi and hw they look in real lumbini.. so came here to know.. i think i am posting Mayadevi temple peripheri pics here in this forum.. Aap.ke liye exta pic personally vej raha hu email se.. okay?
vishnuu thumbnail
Okay so Kiran Bedi is having some Tv programme.Dont know which one.