Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Can you post them here as well ... you will get double jawaab, readers of your thread and readers commentators, visitors, admirers of this crazy thread hehe ... i think on this page top, wrote almost all the names of members, creative makers, incl but not limited to putija πŸ˜† Tanku in advance!
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ok posted in both ATs

Kyu Shrel why not visit my thread tooπŸ˜› here you go

Astha here are some tips to control a dominating and troublesome husband Shlok has made your life hell so better we give you some good advice how to control your husband

As you are busy crying ,cooking bearing insults and no one has given you a laptop and internet I am helping you 1st husband then MILs ,FIL though some of these points you can use for them too.

Learn to handle a dominating(torturing ) husband

Relationships are based on mutual trust and respect but, what, if your husband starts controlling your life? What, if he sets rules and regulations on you? Exerts his control on you through various ways, such as continuous phone calling, verbal abuse, constant arguments and so on. A happy married life changes into a jail where, you are dominated each and every moment. If, you are also fed up of your husbands dominating behaviour, and don't know how to handle him then, here we tell you some simple points that can help you in dealing with an over controlling man:

Communicate
Communicate with your partner openly. Tell him; how you feel when each time you have to do things the way he likes. Try to explain his calmly and peacefully that, you wish to have little more space in the relationship where, you can take few decisions for your own self. In this process of sorting out things, try to avoid getting into any kind of fights as they will close the scope of discussion for the next time. And, also remember that, as your husband has this habit of doing things his way, he might have a little trouble understanding your point of view so, handle the situation with care and patience because after all, communication is the key to a happy married life.

Don't take any kind of abuse

Never stay quiet and take any kind of physical, mental or verbal abuse from your husband. Your silence will not only portray you as weak but also, give him the strength to repeat all this over again the next time. Let your husband know that, you are his better half and have equal rights in the relationship. And, marriage has not made him a master and you a slave that he can do whatever he wants.
Seek help of family and friends
If, all your efforts to improve the situation seem to go in vain then, all you need to do is, ask a family member or a close friend, on whom your husband has great amount of trust and considers him/her to be a well wisher, to come and help you out. You never know, chances are that a third person is better able to explain your point of view to your husband who is just not ready to listen to you at all.
Get separated
If, nothing works at the end of the day then, there is no point holding on in an abusive relationship. Seek a divorce and gift your self freedom', from dominance and all kind of abuses.

Edited by chalhov - 10 years ago
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey premu
u love lotus flowers so for u

opps sorry yeh to rose nekle u love roses also right ?

Edited by seema12345 - 10 years ago
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema12345

Thanks Madhu
And yes caution who knows who is peeping here to

Yeah remember Madhu, in the pm had the name of this High Voltage creation maker too!
Oh there's a song which in some way suits your unique SIG and recent episodes also ... methinks ... again this magical duo Madan Mohanji / Lataji ... created abs abs magical song ...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqbA5uH3jdk[/YOUTUBE]
Movie : Anpadh
Singer : Lata Mangeshkar
Music : Madan Mohan

Translation found on Google:
By Neerja!

woh dekho jalaa ghar kisi kaa ye tute hain kisake sitaare
woh qismat hansi aur aise hansi ke rone lage Gam ke maare
woh dekho jalaa ...

Look someone's house is being ruined , someone,s life is ruined,
luck is gone against her and she is full of sorrow

gayaa jaise jhonkaa hawa kaa hamaari Kushi kaa zamaanaa
di e hamako kismat ne aansuu jab aayaa hamen muskaraanaa
binaa hamasafar hai suuni dagar kidhar jaaen ham besahaare
woh dekho jalaa ...

Gone with wind is my world of happiness, fate has given me tears
when i learnt to smile,
without companion life is deserted, where should i go , i am helpless

hain raahen kathin duur manzil ye chhaayaa hai kaisaa andheraa
ki ab chaand suuraj bhi milakar nahiin kar sakega saveraa
ghataa chhaaegi bahaar aaegii naa aaenge woh din hamaare
woh dekho jalaa ...

Life is difficult with no destination in sight, My life is so dark
that moon and sun together would not be able to bring light in my life,
seasons change but my olden days will never come back

idhar ro rahi hain aankhen udhar aasamaan ro rahaa hai
mujhe kar ke barabaad zaalim pashemaan ab ho rahaa hai
ye barakhaa kabhii to ruk jaaegi rukenge naa aansuu hamaare
woh dekho jalaa ...

Tears are rolling down here and there skying is crying too after ruining my life..
This rain will stop sometime but my tears will not stop ever...

Do hanso ka joda bichad gayo re gajab bhayo raam julam bhayo re
w/subs
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHFBZN7OSz4[/YOUTUBE]
Abs Love this quote ...
After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music ==== Aldous Huxley
radev24 thumbnail
@putija me DEFINITELY visit your thread ... u know that ! Since deepa already requested u, I said neki aur poochh poochh πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
@seema, me flowers lover, if me dont luv roses, then something wrong with moi😊
πŸ‘ Roses back at you girl πŸ‘
Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago
seema12345 thumbnail
Hey premu listening to the Hanso wala song
Wasn't there another movie with something of do hanse with Balraj Sahani --forgot the actress and the movie name very very old movie
radev24 thumbnail

hey premu

u love lotus flowers so for u

opps sorry yeh to rose nekle u love roses also right ?
@bold 🀣

Purana wala and naya wala AVI haan ... both in one sig, kudi zyada bindaas hoshiyaar ho gayi hai !!!
Oh my Oh my, u got lili pads and colorful duck TOO ... how am I ever going to pay u back seema for such an unimaginable FEAST TO THE EYES !!
β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
radev24 thumbnail

Hey premu listening to the Hanso wala song

Wasn't there another movie with something of do hanse with Balraj Sahani --forgot the actress and the movie name very very old movie

scratching my head yaar ... balraj sahani ... need 2-3 more words to figure outπŸ˜•
seema12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: radev24

scratching my head yaar ... balraj sahani ... need 2-3 more words to figure outπŸ˜•

Maybe nargis was in too ? Remember the story BS suspects his wife having an affair and throws her out ?
radev24 thumbnail
As in accounting hehe, carrying forward 🀣
PAGE 131

Originally posted by: Prasai

@ prem@seema

Nice to catch back with you..oh my the environmental factors are bad this year..does it snow in Dallas..hmm freely rain makes me REMEBER Nashua, take care of yourself well prem,looks likes a tight schedule for you..
Seema where do you live.
In LA also freezing cold..day was 56 .after driving back two weeks with cold was kinda felt more chilly.
But am back on track.hot much time now,but will catch up later at night.
Hey prem your Hindi hearing class worked out searching for maan meaning made me so so many armaan of maan words..
Wrote a small OS too with suchi help..thanks for the inspiration.
Take care of yourself guys bad weather too risky..

See ya..

Howdy madhu, der aaye durust aaye (help help w/eng translation for madhu rani!) ... it snows in dallas maybe ONE DAY literally, gone next day. But temps vary from year to year, global warming fiasco? whatever the heck that means πŸ˜•
Yeah Nashua is bad bad ... northeast forget it Ouch unless one is a skier, snow is a big NO NO ...
You magician again, look at the avi above ... gosh my head spinning brilliant!
"Maan Oh samman, are you Salman
Main hoon abhimaan, woh hai swaabhimaan
wow wow!!
Madhu u seem to be overdoing, saw yet another thread w/above title by sachi? u guys geniuses, apni daal nahi galegi (help help w/englishπŸ˜•)