stay indoor girl
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

hope u found ur credits etc etc
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
had to get away again as needing supplemental health ins so had the meeting with the agent. Just got thru. no i am going to drive down 14 miles from home to where 7/11 is. You've had bad day today, and i've had worse day bcoz 7/11 phone for an hr now is off the hook or something. so driving down there bcoz dont want togo thru the hassle of new card. any way long story.
yea the freeze this time is going to be really bad in less than 24 hrs from now. Right now its 79-80, will drop down to 40 as u said. Next day ie friday will be freezing rain, temp in 20s. And dallas in entire country is known bcoz of its geographical location to turn the sleet wale road very slippery and prone to accidents. City has taken precautions for few years now to sprinkle salt etc beforehand, phir bhi not safe to drive
and tomorrow 1st thing getting replacement d licence. And i just know it will accidently turn up when not looking for it. read your story on avi AT and yes already checked btw the car seats. Oh driver l has been lost for a long time. Only today i noticed that it has been missing, no idea for how long smart ha?
Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: radev24

had to get away again as needing supplemental health ins so had the meeting with the agent. Just got thru. no i am going to drive down 14 miles from home to where 7/11 is. You've had bad day today, and i've had worse day bcoz 7/11 phone for an hr now is off the hook or something. so driving down there bcoz dont want togo thru the hassle of new card. any way long story.

yea the freeze this time is going to be really bad in less than 24 hrs from now. Right now its 79-80, will drop down to 40 as u said. Next day ie friday will be freezing rain, temp in 20s. And dallas in entire country is known bcoz of its geographical location to turn the sleet wale road very slippery and prone to accidents. City has taken precautions for few years now to sprinkle salt etc beforehand, phir bhi not safe to drive
and tomorrow 1st thing getting replacement d licence. And i just know it will accidently turn up when not looking for it. read your story on avi AT and yes already checked btw the car seats. Oh driver l has been lost for a long time. Only today i noticed that it has been missing, no idea for how long smart ha?

@ prem@seema

Nice to catch back with you..oh my the environmental factors are bad this year..does it snow in Dallas..hmm freely rain makes me REMEBER Nashua, take care of yourself well prem,looks likes a tight schedule for you..
Seema where do you live.
In LA also freezing cold..day was 56 .after driving back two weeks with cold was kinda felt more chilly.
But am back on track.hot much time now,but will catch up later at night.
Hey prem your Hindi hearing class worked out searching for maan meaning made me so so many armaan of maan words..
Wrote a small OS too with suchi help..thanks for the inspiration.
Take care of yourself guys bad weather too risky..

See ya..

Edited by Prasai - 10 years ago
seema12345 thumbnail
hey premu hope u re back and snug in ur bed long time ago

here are something diff kind of pics --just because

see u

seema12345 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasai

@ prem@seema

Nice to catch back with you..oh my the environmental factors are bad this year..does it snow in Dallas..hmm freely rain makes me REMEBER Nashua, take care of yourself well prem,looks likes a tight schedule for you..
Seema where do you live.
In LA also freezing cold..day was 56 .after driving back two weeks with cold was kinda felt more chilly.
But am back on track.hot much time now,but will catch up later at night.
Hey prem your Hindi hearing class worked out searching for maan meaning made me so so many armaan of maan words..
Wrote a small OS too with suchi help..thanks for the inspiration.
Take care of yourself guys bad weather too risky..

See ya..

hi madhu

me from tenn.

had slight snow here when the kids were here last wk

u take care will read ur os tomorrow now time to go soja soja here its nearly ---11-30 pm

see u
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema12345

hey premu hope u re back and snug in ur bed long time ago

here are something diff kind of pics --just because

see u

Brilliant !!!!!!!
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Say it again freind..

Simply stunning how you connected old avi pic and now with shrenu..
And the apt high voltage suits well ..

Caution...

Again drool long creations..seema luv you
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
PAGE 130 SAGA
😭 😃 😆 😭 😊 👏 🤗🥳

Originally posted by: seema12345

Premu today is not my day

Twice my lap top cord got disconnected and poof everything I typed lost

So not going to do too much typing as do only with one finger na

The iPad apne aap ko smart samjhta hai so when saying how great deepas creations were it put in mom for whatever I was writing iPad does not understand Hindi so replaces words it thinks are right ---saw it later and fixed it by deleting the word mom -- god only knows what I was writing at that time

That's the iPad saga

Am going to post some scenic signs here first as u love them then at the at
See u
And Congo for reaching 130 pages when go on laptop will do better

on comleting 130 pages

yaay party time

Tanku SEEMA ... needed this right about now ...
And GUYS luv u all for beautiful contributions, lovely posts, jhakkas creations, comments, appreciations ...
madhu, deepa, snehal, sarada, trina, putija, mayabharathi, sarita, niki, goolab, maya, meera, miai, madhu, harsha, mary, vibha, siham, SARA HOWDY, "SILENT NIR HAHA", malavika, neelum, HashiBoo, sladjana, rajsri, rekha, komal, richi, mariyam, urshi, shivam, sparks, yasna, baki, kajol, bairiyaa, alisa, abi, sachi, lachii, lechu, devina, kop93, and ... any missed names?
-Eris- (Vibha)

free to use :

|| M-I-N-D-B-L-O-W-I-N-G ,,,, YET ||

F-A-N-T-A-B-U-L-O-U-S
.Siham.
S-P-E-E-C-H-L-E-S-S
👏 Snehal ... JADOO KI PITARI ... Thy Name 👏

https://i.imgur.com/6UULsRi.gif
😃 Good Afternoon IST 😃
shukriya shukriya
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MqttNoLS_kE[/YOUTUBE]