Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Prasai

Prem and seema nice one where is it located..
@seema,prem, sais updated EBP Mahabharat pg 16
Signing off
Am sleepy.

madhu no idea, my friend ... get this ... anjali (true blue angel!) forwarded both peacock wale and Taj hotel after Nov 26th, risen like phoenix from ashes, total 64 huge pics to show dif flavors of Unique and Unusual photos in India.
Looks to me like its the inside of Taj Mahal of Agra, one of the most beautiful rooms, i would imagine.
So, here's to my "ANGEL-LIKE" Anjali ...
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radev24

No idea seema, i saw her i think on PV2 if not mistaken. Once i stumbled upon her very long thread bcoz of google images, for members winning dif prizes for the newsletter. I was shell-shocked going thru it, bcoz sia did an abs amazing job putting it together, coordinating it, simply mindblowing. Saw your like too!
Even pm'd her 2-3 months ago but no jawaab. I think new and old CB is same forum, nahi?
never saw veer-zaara in its entirety, only bits and pieces😳😭
But the last part when SRK reading his old letter ... is supposed to be the history-making scene when snehal and prem were posting SRK best dialogues Nov 1st on his b'day, rem?
And rani M and anupam kher part ... saw 100 times. So watching this chulbula gana 1st time!
w/subs
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEHPxY1XxDw[/YOUTUBE]
So for me, worth quoting the uploader ... my my !

Uploaded on Mar 5, 2010

From the unforgettable Bollywood movie "Veer-Zaara" starring Sharukh Khan and Preity Zinta. A young Muslim girl sings of her freedom and independance. Sung by the incomparable Lata Mangeshkar, the video establishes Zaara's character at the beginning of the movie. This and other scenes give power to the incredible test this free spirited girl will be put to in the second half. If you haven't seen it, I recommend you find it and see this beautiful example of Bollywood at its best.

premu u have not seen veer zaara?

very nice movie all songs are beautifull me too have watched the court scene many times and that song with flashbacks !!!!!!!!

and that peacock pics in the doom --got married in agra my dad was posted there dont remmember seeing them in the taj mahal unless now after renovation they are more visible --what vibrant colors
radev24 thumbnail
Brief Synopsis Monday Dec 2 2013, Episode 72
Avdhoot: Why bad things happen to good and bad people?
Meaning of Avdhoot:
An avdhoot is a mystic who has risen above body-consciousness, duality, and worldly concerns. One who is free from the consciousness of the ego, roaming free like a child over the face of the earth. An avdhoot does not identify with the body, mind or emotions. Such a person is said to be pure consciousness in human form.

So what remains to be seen tomorrow and upcoming episodes ... is how astha's baba being part of this old project will come out unscathed, innocent which he is anyway. What will he have to think, do, not do per his honest clean pure nature and persona, in order to prove his innocence.

So per PRECAP, what's shlok going to do now that astha is found missing, left the house and so he is even more determined to "DO" something in order to bring asha back, to find astha, and the only trump card he has is astha's baba. 😑
CVs didn't just name him Avdhoot for no reason. How the above DEFINITION comes into play, if it does, is that like ajju said, "why u worried if you didn't do anything wrong or bad?" Since he is pure, truthful, truth always wins even though not right away.
Also i see a symbionic connection btw jyoti/abhay/khadoos MIL and ASHLOK / ajju/avdhoot / kalindi. Here are 3 families. Two are badnuma daag to be even called families. From spiritual point of view they may be needed in order to rise above their frailties, greed, abusive violent nature. But until that happens, we as viewers have to witness the bitter truth of negativity that abounds all corners of the world.
And all the families of the nations should be like the 3rd family Kirloskars, so there are no external or internal wars any more. (Deepak Chopra my maiden humnaam yep ... once said that if all the Heads of the Nations were women, not a single war would have been waged, bcoz BIG EGOS are almost 100% suffered by male-dominated societies of the world. Why else would they be called "MALE DOMINATED in the 1st place???" I ask.
So Drama #2 begins?

Below is the quote from the author of the book "Why bad things happen to good and bad people ... .

There are as many ways to respond to pain as there are people who suffer it. Everyone has to find his/her own way. The critical factor is to choose a path that results not in bitterness and hopelessness but in healing and hope and love.
My 5c!
Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema12345

premu u have not seen veer zaara?

very nice movie all songs are beautifull me too have watched the court scene many times and that song with flashbacks !!!!!!!!

and that peacock pics in the doom --got married in agra my dad was posted there dont remmember seeing them in the taj mahal unless now after renovation they are more visible --what vibrant colors

seema I have seen most of it, basically fast forwarded certain parts by anticipating whats to come (old habits die hardπŸ˜†), only to find out in the past and today that i missed this song. Other popular songs, esp "Tere liye" sung by lataji / roo k rathod is one of my mostest fav song of current decade, esp bcoz it is Madan Mohan's original old rendition, only remade by his son Sanjeev Kohli.
So aisi baat nahi that i dont know the story. Story poori malum hai.
Also loved the part when preity zinta's mom talks to SRK and that heartwrenching convo ends with SRK telling her that ... below
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kezdUcix2c[/YOUTUBE]
tere liye ... w/subs
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aD03unllpzU[/YOUTUBE]
w/o subs == longer version
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJzyBUH-8iI[/YOUTUBE]
scene in the court
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uyl7wtg4rT8[/YOUTUBE]
saritak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sarita can you tell us kya takleef hai Amrita ko? Doctor kya bolta hai? U can write in english / hindi dont matter, okay.
Are u in bombay or somewhere else?

yerserday

/Operation SUCCESSFUL

its over dear..successfully..hopefully.next 72 hrs she will be under observation

radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khemanisarita

yerserday

/Operation SUCCESSFUL

its over dear..successfully..hopefully.next 72 hrs she will be under observation

Oh sarita i was going to pm you but Yahoo messed up my system for 9-10 hrs. And even forgot to do that. So happy that Amrita is fine and operation was successful, wow ! You have no idea how many people prayed.
Here's the link you can check out please ...
So amrita is coming home in 4-5 days after 3 days of observation?
We are all relieved. Please check out the above link. Thank you God!
radev24 thumbnail

just relax your mind, take masala tea pakoda daal chawal haha!

Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

just relax your mind, take masala tea pakoda daal chawal haha!

Me too,relax..with India phone masala.
And prem great WU of balance .

Thanks Prem..am sleepy will write big PM and post in afternoon.

Now good night.
radev24 thumbnail
Good Afternoon Sarita
Good Night Madhu
When you ALL have time, please listen to this 1.5 hr bhajan video
M-I-N-D-B-L-O-W-I-N-G
|| BY MY MOST FAV BHAJAN SAMRAT
ANUP JALOTAJI ||
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9JLWBxQj-k[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago
-Harshaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
aww Niki and Prem thanks buddies for appreciating my work :)
You guys post so gud songs <3