Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome post prem!!🤗
kopi dear...great creation...i am sooo proud of you!!!
deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Yes nice pics don't see them in Avis AT pls post there also

Word Count: 0

deepa1122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema12345

Omy simply fabulous wonder where she gets her apps from --- mind blowing have seen many but this amazing !!!!!!!!

Really very beautiful love these colors all the ladies peeking thru the clouds as the angel walking the skies

Edited by deepa1122 - 10 years ago
kop93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Serviana

awesome post prem!!🤗

kopi dear...great creation...i am sooo proud of you!!!

Thank you, my dear partner.🤗
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kop93

Thanks a lot for your lovely words! This siggie was just my humble attempt to present 3 women with different background and situations they are facing...to show how we can not say that abuse is something "that can never happen to me" and to point out the importance of global awareness and fight against it.

p.s. you can call me Kopi.

Hi Kopi so so nice to meet the brains behind what I can call a fab fab representation through your imaginative creative mindblowing colorations and the way you have incorporated your concept so magically, about the THREE MAIN FEMALE PROTAGONISTS !!! 👏👏👏👏
It can only take a "HUMBLE ATTEMPT" to present Anjali Astha Jyoti and what they are up against in this crazy world that such women have to silently bear.
@bold ~ I couldn't have explained it better about global awareness. Seems to me in real life you are a fighter to have come up with and summarize this serial in ONE SMALL PURPLE SIGGIE and the ANGEL of MERCY kind of protecting them against the evil.
Also I have a personal reason to pick out your siggie and do a little write up is bcoz I used to work at World Trade Center NYC, and what 9/11 has done to the entire world as we know it now, and why this evil continues to happen in the first place even centuries before 9/11 ...
Nice meeting you Kopi!🤗
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: seema12345

those were the days my friend ------

What a brilliant sig seema, surrounded by beauty all around ASHLOK ... those were the days indeed and ~ as they say ~ what goes around comes around !
So both in REAL and REEL world, life depiction is hardly different. Hai na?! We see it, experience it, watch it, hear about it, every single day.
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radev24

What a brilliant sig seema, surrounded by beauty all around ASHLOK ... those were the days indeed and ~ as they say ~ what goes around comes around !
So both in REAL and REEL world, life depiction is hardly different. Hai na?! We see it, experience it, watch it, hear about it, every single day.

So u are up premu me waiting
But did not want to wake u so just glanced and went away

Edited by seema12345 - 10 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: radev24

</div>

<div>

<font color="#990033" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">What a brilliant sig seema, surrounded by beauty all around ASHLOK ... those were the days indeed and ~ as they say ~ what goes around comes around ! </font>

<font color="#990033" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"></strong></font>

<font color="#990033" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">So both in REAL and REEL world, life depiction is hardly different. Hai na?! We see it, experience it, watch it, hear about it, every single day.</font>

<font color="#990033" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"><strong></font>

both look good in the picture thanks
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Edited by seema12345 - 10 years ago
radev24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Attitude anger and arrogance like RULE TO WIN
whether it is heart
whether it is mind
whether it is trust
whether it is everything
SHLOK attitude boy

Oye Snehal, meri shayarana andaz wali ladki
jab dekho kuch na kuch sundar guftagu batati
prem ka musical pitara banate banate
shlok ki raam katha bayan karte na thakti ...
😳😳😳
@bold jhakkas kudiye!👏
But seriously, what a tukbandi snehal! Yes shlok is an attitude boy, but a bad one at that.
Whatever happened to "Gratitude is an attitude"? 😆
GUYS GUYS MY VOL 3 "PREPARATION" IS FINITOOO ...
sirph "SEND HIT KARNE KI DER HAI .. yaaay !!!!
3-4 more pages and sayonara VOL 2 😭😭
Hey here's a dedication to you Snehal for all the help
and support and cooperation in preparing VOL 3 !🤗
26 fab fab songs all with eng subs !!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg_fsSQ7_3Y&list=PL308F70C116E93777[/YOUTUBE]