Views

Users

Frequent Posters

seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: radev24

EPISODE 75 THUR DEC 5
Well, just a brief POV as usual ... The entire Serial and specially today's epi ... a burning example of Fear Phobia, Vinayak devar-Anjali vahini jokes to "FIX" Anjali??
"Vahini, at least dont hide the truth from yourself"
How long will you continue to be dishonest to yourself, vahini?? In other words, how long will you continue to fool yourself and cry when no one is looking??
!! MY VINAYAK CHACHA ... WAY TO GO WAY TO GO !! Putija perfect word for him ... Naarad Muni! Tells it like it is ... whether you want to hear it or not ... the mirror for entire Agni family if only they have guts to look into it !
The ASHLOK convo and fight was a revelation and just a specimen of ... shlok does what he says he will do, and will not put her baba in jeopardy as long as he gets to essentially treat her like a doormat and she agrees to his demands to save baba the humiliation ???
Well, beti bahu wife poti bhabhi ho to Astha jaisi, hoping that she's going to be all that without losing her swaabhiman self-respect. And I have a feeling that she will be humble, head down, remove shlok's shoes, put potatoes in every dish😉, listen to anjali's orders, never visit maika, without even once feeling let down or humiliated.
Astha is angry with shlok's deceipt revenge, but still loves him and love is never parallel to fear of any kind, imposed or otherwise. Anjali and astha are poles apart and opposite poles.
The end of the epi ended with yet another revelation, astha witnessing her FIL/MIL ugly relationship for fraction of a second. Lets see what becomes of that in coming episodes.
Lots and lots of surprises guys ... phew!
Sorry guys no pics to corroborate my story, like THE MOST HONEST Avdhoot gone to collect saboot to corroborate his honesty!
Sarita's avis mindblowing and at least to a great extent substantiate the pov ha!
~*~ Breathtaking ... sarita ~*~

yes today astha saw a glimpse of what N is like ---may be later she will think it was a dream
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks seema for reminding awesome song from Laajwanti ... wow !
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvgJt9NuQO0[/YOUTUBE]
today maar dala papad wale ko ... hearing the song after ages! Of course nargis was in it. I just realized that Balraj Sahni worked with at least 3 major heroines of b/w era, nargis, nutan in ... yep SEEMA, Vy in kathputli. I am sure there were more movies, anyhoo ... (the last stanza thoda sad)
Song-Kuch din pahle...Ek hans ka joda (Lajwanti)(1958) Singer-Asha Bhonsle, Lyrics-Majrooh Sultanpuri, MD-S D Burman

kuchh din pahle ek taal mein kamal kunj ke andar
rahtaa thaa, ek hans kaa jodaa ek hans kaa jodaa
ek hans kaa jodaa ek hans kaa jodaa

roz roz roz bhor hote hi jab khil jaate kamal
door door door moti chugne ko hans ghar se jaataa nikal
sandhyaa hote,
sandhyaa hote ghar ko aataa jhoom jhoom ke

jab jab jab dhal jaataa thaa din taare jaate the khil
so jaate hil-mil ke wo donon jaise lahron ke dil
chandaa hanstaa,
chandaa hansataa donon kaa mukh choom choom ke
kaun tha, ek hans kaa jodaa ek hans kaa jodaa

thi unki ek nanhi si beti chhoti si hansani
donon ke naynon ki wo jyoti ghar ki raushni
mamtaa gaati, mamtaa gaati aur muskaati jhoom jhoom ke
rahta tha, ek hans kaa jodaa ek hans kaa jodaa

phir ek din aisaa toofaan aayaa chali aisi hawaa
bechaare hansaa ud gaye re hoke sabse judaa
saagar-saagar, saagar-saagar
saagar-saagar rote hain ab ghoom ghoom ke
ghoom ghoom ke

goolab thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0

niki795 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Thanks seema for reminding awesome song from Laajwanti ... wow !
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvgJt9NuQO0[/YOUTUBE]
today maar dala papad wale ko ... hearing the song after ages! Of course nargis was in it. I just realized that Balraj Sahni worked with at least 3 major heroines of b/w era, nargis, nutan in ... yep SEEMA, Vy in kathputli. I am sure there were more movies, anyhoo ... (the last stanza thoda sad)
Song-Kuch din pahle...Ek hans ka joda (Lajwanti)(1958) Singer-Asha Bhonsle, Lyrics-Majrooh Sultanpuri, MD-S D Burman

sandhyaa hote,
sandhyaa hote ghar ko aataa jhoom jhoom ke

chandaa hanstaa,
chandaa hansataa donon kaa mukh choom choom ke
kaun tha, ek hans kaa jodaa ek hans kaa jodaa

mamtaa gaati, mamtaa gaati aur muskaati jhoom jhoom ke
rahta tha, ek hans kaa jodaa ek hans kaa jodaa

saagar-saagar, saagar-saagar
saagar-saagar rote hain ab ghoom ghoom ke
ghoom ghoom ke

awesome song
niki795 thumbnail

EPISODE 75 THUR DEC 5
Well, just a brief POV as usual ... The entire Serial and specially today's epi ... a burning example of Fear Phobia, Vinayak devar-Anjali vahini jokes to "FIX" Anjali??
"Vahini, at least dont hide the truth from yourself"
How long will you continue to be dishonest to yourself, vahini?? In other words, how long will you continue to fool yourself and cry when no one is looking??
!! MY VINAYAK CHACHA ... WAY TO GO WAY TO GO !! Putija perfect word for him ... Naarad Muni! Tells it like it is ... whether you want to hear it or not ... the mirror for entire Agni family if only they have guts to look into it !
The ASHLOK convo and fight was a revelation and just a specimen of ... shlok does what he says he will do, and will not put her baba in jeopardy as long as he gets to essentially treat her like a doormat and she agrees to his demands to save baba the humiliation ???
Well, beti bahu wife poti bhabhi ho to Astha jaisi, hoping that she's going to be all that without losing her swaabhiman self-respect. And I have a feeling that she will be humble, head down, remove shlok's shoes, put potatoes in every dish😉, listen to anjali's orders, never visit maika, without even once feeling let down or humiliated.
Astha is angry with shlok's deceipt revenge, but still loves him and love is never parallel to fear of any kind, imposed or otherwise. Anjali and astha are poles apart and opposite poles.
The end of the epi ended with yet another revelation, astha witnessing her FIL/MIL ugly relationship for fraction of a second. Lets see what becomes of that in coming episodes.
Lots and lots of surprises guys ... phew!
Sorry guys no pics to corroborate my story, like THE MOST HONEST Avdhoot gone to collect saboot to corroborate his honesty!
Sarita's avis mindblowing and at least to a great extent substantiate the pov ha!
~*~ Breathtaking ... sarita ~*~

awesome post
loved your analysis
pics are superb
niki795 thumbnail

awesome

Word Count: 1

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@goolab tanku tanku for awesomest shlok sigs ... waterfalls esp niagara falls me abs in luv, driven there 10 times when i used to live in cleveland OH .. what a nostalgic feeling !
Remember taking the mystic something boat also, putting on black raincoat, stood right where the force of the falls the strongest ... my mother esp liked that part of the experience! 👏⭐️
@niki ... yeah when seema saw the song i posted from gunga jamna "do hanso ka ...", she asked me ... isn't there another song with hans word in it ... long story short, she finally remembered the song!
Since me saw the video 1st time ever, it was awesome and perfect for our kavya beta, altho the last part little sad ...

thankyou add Thankyou gif
Tanku for the pov analysis comments too ... sometimes I itch to do that esp when the epi gets even more intense, dramatic, more convoluted .. hate the torture part, and now even astha is not the same astha prior to so called marriage😭
Her natkhat chulbulapan all gone, what a performance jaan lewa! Poor girl stuck between the rock and a hard place ... And predictioneee: it will take at least 50 episodes for her to change shlok just a little bit ... lets see what happens ..
members divided whether honeymoon trip will happen. Sadly it will my gut feeling bcoz for the sake of her baba, astha will have to bow down as much as anjali shlok will torture her. Hope naarad muni Vinayak chacha shows up more often like he did today ... what a phenomenal person ... tells it like it is whether u care to hear it or not. He is the mirror that all wrongdoers are afraid to look at. Of course the person at the helm of it all ... NA is getting more and more ugly ... ugh😡
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Wow...mind relaxing backgrounds and avinash added the color
GR8 creation Goolab.

Hey PREM, shlok tension mat lo...goggle gave me this
How are you...sorry was busy didn't have time to hang out..
How's the weather now.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?
=player_detailpage&v=aP3LNOO32iE[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Prasai - 10 years ago
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chalhov

Ok posted in both ATs

Kyu Shrel why not visit my thread too😛 here you go

Astha here are some tips to control a dominating and troublesome husband Shlok has made your life hell so better we give you some good advice how to control your husband

As you are busy crying ,cooking bearing insults and no one has given you a laptop and internet I am helping you 1st husband then MILs ,FIL though some of these points you can use for them too.

Learn to handle a dominating(torturing ) husband

Relationships are based on mutual trust and respect but, what, if your husband starts controlling your life? What, if he sets rules and regulations on you? Exerts his control on you through various ways, such as continuous phone calling, verbal abuse, constant arguments and so on. A happy married life changes into a jail where, you are dominated each and every moment. If, you are also fed up of your husbands dominating behaviour, and don't know how to handle him then, here we tell you some simple points that can help you in dealing with an over controlling man:

Communicate
Communicate with your partner openly. Tell him; how you feel when each time you have to do things the way he likes. Try to explain his calmly and peacefully that, you wish to have little more space in the relationship where, you can take few decisions for your own self. In this process of sorting out things, try to avoid getting into any kind of fights as they will close the scope of discussion for the next time. And, also remember that, as your husband has this habit of doing things his way, he might have a little trouble understanding your point of view so, handle the situation with care and patience because after all, communication is the key to a happy married life.

Don't take any kind of abuse

Never stay quiet and take any kind of physical, mental or verbal abuse from your husband. Your silence will not only portray you as weak but also, give him the strength to repeat all this over again the next time. Let your husband know that, you are his better half and have equal rights in the relationship. And, marriage has not made him a master and you a slave that he can do whatever he wants.
Seek help of family and friends
If, all your efforts to improve the situation seem to go in vain then, all you need to do is, ask a family member or a close friend, on whom your husband has great amount of trust and considers him/her to be a well wisher, to come and help you out. You never know, chances are that a third person is better able to explain your point of view to your husband who is just not ready to listen to you at all.
Get separated
If, nothing works at the end of the day then, there is no point holding on in an abusive relationship. Seek a divorce and gift your self freedom', from dominance and all kind of abuses.

loved this one update
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@sarita loved your avi's that was coolest

@goolab wowww just wowwwkeep up the awesome work

@seema love the way you do siggies

and thank you for creating "PKP thread2" so awesome with your stuff's