zee should be brought into light

pgccu thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

hi all

as you all watched the show & know the result. there is no doubt that zee cheated all contestents specially top 4 people for last 18 months time.

we have lost time,money & lots of other thing for this. but gained nothing !!

DO YOU THINK WEALL SHOULD ARRANGE A PRESS RELEASE AND BRING ZEE INTO LIGHT ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Partho,Well said.U should defi do it.In fact,why don't U get in touch with the other contestants and do something about it.Manish,Ali,puneet...
ammmu thumbnail
Yah, you're right Partho ji.... you all, especially top 4 contestants, Manish Ji, Puneet, and Ali, should have some kind of conference here.... because itna bada dhoka needs to be taken care of. You all have worked so hard, much harder than the winner Irfan, and lose everything here because of something like a wild card entry.

This will show that you contestants are bold enough to express your opinions...... and will hopefully shed some light for Zee! 😊
sreshu thumbnail
Hi All, I am new to this forum but have been watching BB for a long time. Its ridicules that Irfan was declared winner. He was eliminated by the judges due to lack of performance and attitude in one of the task. Note it wasn't a public voting. Suddenly for no good reason he was given a second chance? Why? If he was given a second chance every participant of BB is entitled for a second chance as well. This is unfair to all participants, especially to the final 4.

I think you guys should definitely challenge ZEE TV by going to the press. This has to be a fair game. You have all invested so much time into this and ZEE TV cannot take you for a ride.
Chits1 thumbnail
Welcome to the forum shreshu.I completely agree with yr views.Zee has really taken these contestants for a ride.All preplanned. 😡
Partho,U join hand with others and fight it out.
Tashu_US thumbnail
Yes, Definatly...ITs not only BB but Zee has cheated so many of their reality show winnesr...

Arpita Mukherjee and Rahul Saxena were the winner of Golden Voice Hunt (Sa Re Ga Ma Pa) and were promised an album but nothing happened.

Sarwar Ahuja and Aditi Sharma from Cinestar Ki Khoj were to star in a movie called "race"...again nothing happened....I heard from a very reliable source that Denojit is yet to get the flat that was promised...and now with BB contestant...

shibha_sharma thumbnail
This is the first time I'm posting in this forum. I've been following this program religiously simply because i love reality based programs instead of regular tv soaps. However, circumstances have forced me to make myself heard. I can't tolerate injustice.

I was really happy when BB was launched. I've been a religious follower of The Apprentice and I felt that similar format program should be launched in India so Indians too can be given a platform to showcase their entrepreneur skills. Initially, BB seemed to provide the perfect global stage for our budding home grown entrepreneurs.

However, soon, I realised it is more of a con show than anything else. It is merely riding on the sentiments of thousands of struggling common men to fill their pockets. And this is certainly not happening for the first time. Again and again they launch programs with the promise of changing the life of the winner. Indeed they change the winner's life.. making him poorer and left with nothing but just a tag. God knows what happened to the winners of the talent hunt show Cinestars ki Khoj.

Together, we should raise our voice and condemn such a channel whose sole aim is to maximise profits. Before blaming them, we should blame ourselves to allow such programs to prosper. We must make the channel realise the power of public. If we can put them on top, we have the power to dump them in the garbage bin.

My heart goes out to all BB contestants. They are certainly very creative bunch of people and we need their expertise to add glory to our country. They've been fooled and cheated by Zee.

It's very easy to be sitting in our homes and sympathizing with the contestants. Our sympathy won't get them what they truly deserve. But, our actions may make a difference. Besides, I'm sure our contestants don't need sympathy. They need our support.

Hence, I'd appeal to all forum members to give their valuable suggestions on what measures can we take in order to get them justice. My suggestion would be to sign a petitioned letter and send it officially to the Zee TV; demanding an explanation on the outcome of the show and how much the contestants have been paid. We'd also demand them to show how they are supporting the contestants (in terms of logistics, finances etc) so they can ease into their business ventures.

I'm sure the finalists will make it big in life. All the best to all BB participants! Given the constraints and politics, you guyz performed brilliantly.
Chits1 thumbnail
Well said shibha 👏 .I am ready to sign for the letter to zee.Contestants,pls format a letter and we will all sign it as viewers.
shibha_sharma thumbnail
Thanx for the support, Chitra! I was thinking that as Mr. Partho has suggested to organise a Press Conference why not do that as well? I'm from media industry too but unfortunately I'm not in India.

Had i been in India, I'd have rendered all my services to arrange for the Press Conference where we'll officially ask Zee for the explanation as well as we'll officially announce that this is the letter we'll present to Zee Tv, petitioned by all viewers.

Mr. Partho (and other contestants too), I'd say that wait no more. Strike while the iron is hot. It's a current issue and I'm sure media would be keen for coverage. The longer you'll wait, the more difficult will it be for you to get heard. So, take immediate action.

In India, things take forever to be done due to red tapisim. Let's cut all that and work efficiently.
Chits1 thumbnail
Yes,shibha,U are absolutely right.Partho,better take quick action.Manish,Ali and puneet,U guys should join hands with partho.