Good qualities of Shakuni

pparth7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I have heard and read a lot about Shakuni and how he played a vital role in enraging the war. He have a lot of bad qualities but I think every human being have good and bad qualities. Can you list some good qualities or talents of Shakuni?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
He was a good at playing dice 😆

He loved his sister very much.
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I doubt the sister love though! All he wanted was take revenge from Kuru vansh for the death of his father who died in prison on Bhisma's orders.
john909 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it does not matter if he had any good qualities coz even if he they are worth remembering. his bad qualities overshadows everything good within him. the things he did to kuru vansh are unforgivable and there is penance or repentance that can wash that sin. he went too far for is own pride and ego.
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Life is unfair. 🤢

Those who do good through out life, have to pay more. Example Bheeshm and Pandavs.
Shakuni died a quick death without suffering anything at all even after so much havoc and mayhem he created.

He is responsible for millions of deaths of innocent soldiers not just kings, sages, Kauravs and Pandu sons who died fighting this battle of The Mahabharat. Unnecessary battle fought based on foolish egos and greed and meaningless revenge.

Shakuni had no good quality even he loved his sister, his so called love for her cannot be called love. If he had truly loved his sister then he would not have ruined her marital life or her children's life. He got them killed deliberately. Through out her life Gandhari suffered just because she did a very good honest deed of making her eyes blind for her husband though a foolish step but out of love she did it for him. But what did she get in stead suffering and death of her husbands lineage. Dent in her name in history for being responsible for puting foundation stone of the battle of The Mahabharat.
Edited by rasyafan - 10 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I seriously doubt if he ever displayed his good qualities. His love for Gandhari is something I really doubt. Why would a brother destroy his own sister's family?

But alas bad people never suffered much.
Bheeshma suffered a lot till the very end. And even his end was so painful :(

Whereas the antagonists died a quick death.
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shruti

I seriously doubt if he ever displayed his good qualities. His love for Gandhari is something I really doubt. Why would a brother destroy his own sister's family?

But alas bad people never suffered much.
Bheeshma suffered a lot till the very end. And even his end was so painful :(

Whereas the antagonists died a quick death.

This is why I sometimes doubt god's ways
They say he tests his own people
by making his people suffer through out their lives?????
They go through pain of living everyday
Why????
So that they can attain moksh
Who saw moksh???
Can anyone tell me ?????
I have never ever seen people who says they attained moksh by suffering.
His ways are full of mystery.
I wish Ved Vyas ji could have written about next life of Shakuni and Duryodhan
So that people could also see that they suffered their evil deeds 😡
whereas Pandus went to Swarg for reestablishing Dharm on earth.

By the way, what dharm are they talking about???? Last I heard Kalyug had come to stay on earth after Shri Krishn's death. How much Dharm was established?????? 🤢
Edited by rasyafan - 10 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Actually, the real Shakuni was satisfied @ the Hastinapur-Khandavprastha/Indraprastha division, and was not after depriving the Pandavas of their throne. The only reason he did was to please Duryodhan. See Sabha Parva - I think one guy posted an excerpt in the EDT.

Those who say that Duryodhan was influenced by Shakuni have it the other way around. Shakuni did what he did only to please Duryodhan - much like Karna did.
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Shakuni did begin d war cozzz of dhritrashtra,gandhari also covered her eyes for her whole life...
Good qualities in him were:-
1.He was master in playing dice.
2.He was good in decision-making.
3.He never left a chance to be overthrown by his enemies.
4.He loved his sister much than anything else.
5.He did everything wid cleverness n it couldn't be wrong by anyone.

Bt these r nt remembered by anyone cozz he had more,excess bad qualities...
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
I think the best quality shkuni had was that we was master in manipulating situations in his own favor he poisoned minds of dhitrashtra n kauravas against pandav n his sons he was cunning &smart thinker thou he is a main culprit of mahabharat but he had his own valid reasons to destroy kuruvasnh as he saw his entire family starving n dying in prison So It was his Way of taking revenge