only sundays why?

Willy_Wonka. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone 😊
I had a request for cv's that plz make the show at least sat-sun .Buddha is one of the most beautiful show I have ever seen.We all know that right now mythological, periodical shows are rulling in prime time like Mahadev,Mahabharata, Jodha-Akbar so why only buddha thrown out of the limelight even Maharana Pratap comes mon-thurs and all shows are doing great just because buddha comes in only Sundays,its not getting sufficient appreciation and the forum of this show is hell dead 😡 if you can't make show mom-fri than at least weekly two episodes will make the show comes into the limelight 😊 .The cast and and the crew are doing their job with perfection than why the hell the channel is not doing their job with sincerely 😡 .Even the repeat telecasts only once in a week.Sometimes I also used to forget that what happened in last few episodes .Plz cv's make the show come in sat-sun.😊
Edited by blueAngel09 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yes you are right.If it was daily then more successful.

They should show daily Mon-Fri at 7.00 PM Then it will be closed in 5-6 months but it is better.

Even They can show Sat-Sun 7.30 PM For 0.5 hour

They must change time slot.

Satyamev Jayte 2 will be come on Sunday 11.00 AM again on Star Plus in January,2014

Then TRP will be again dropped.

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am also scared because ramayana was decided to 72 episodes show but they closed it in 56 episodes due to low TRP.

If they will do like this with Buddha then i will mad...on ZEE TV.It is only 52 episodes show

May be Buddha will be replaced by Parshuram 1 another special project of ZEE TV which will be launched in 2014
RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
my problem is with timin because of this ridiculous morning time slot trp is such low otherwise weekly was ok if it was prime time show