BitterBerry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BitterBerry thumbnail
Riya POV

'' Heights of insensibility", just how could he keep me waiting for an hour. Come first of all people dont have coffee date at 8 in the evening and next to that one more hour late so time changed to 9! Great! Just great! How he be this irresponsible. I better should not wait for him. But what if he will come and go all mad if wont find me anywhere. I had second thought but this man! Care for nothing", i was still groaning as waiting for him hurts much more than being parat from him.

He , Acp Arjun Rawte, the only man of my life, invited me for a coffee date in the most secret way till now he have done things. And now he is himself disappeared somewhere !

Right then the waiter came forward with a pink coloured large envelope and handed me over that! Before i could ask him further he too disappeared.

I opened the envelope anticipation rising in my nerves and my lips curved into a disgust manner seeing some stacks of paper in it. Till now, papers were only in my hand , never read them and looked here and there for any sign of the sender. Then a noticed another small sticky type note in it.

"Dont make faces and first finish reading it..i dont want to make you wait for another thirty minutes"! I read the note. He is here in disguise or what . My mind started working and I started reading the papers. The contents of the papers were just magical and if it would be possible ever, i would love to make a gold plated replica of this paper. I could not explain my feelings, how happy I was.

I felt the strong smell of my favourite coffee, but I could feel his touch with it. When i tried to turn my head, I felt my eyes being closed by a gentle touch on my eyes with his palm, and I smelled the coffee smell even getting stronger. Edited by Vampire-queen - 10 years ago
BitterBerry thumbnail
She looked at her watch and again at the entrance . Its been a whole one hour and no sign of his anywhere around. More to that he is not picking her calls. He must be busy with some case. Err.. I should have been there with him. She thought but the whole surrounding changed for her instanly when her eyes fell on him. There he is coming. Finally! After this long wait. Edited by Vampire-queen - 10 years ago
BitterBerry thumbnail
-Edited by Vampire-queen - 10 years ago