disappointed with members

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
i came here last on 1st week of October after that net of pc got disconnected and from my phone i only can go on fb and twitter coz its an unsmart phone but i remember the forum was on its 6th page that time and after 4 weeks what m seeing? the forum is on 7th page,,and maximum of the posts r news topics and independent topics are only 2 or 3?

really disappointed with members where u r all? zee is being unfair for Buddha at least u all don't do that

and a strange thing i noticed people can do fight here and only when fight goes on the forum becomes active

give one reason not to be disappointed with u all
Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well said 👍🏼 👏
forum is very quite. when the forum was opened, all were eager for the show to start. now no episode discussion etc????😕

RoseFairy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

well said 👍🏼 👏

forum is very quite. when the forum was opened, all were eager for the show to start. now no episode discussion etc????😕

i could understand if the show was stupid and boring but everyone will accept this is one of the best show of present time and may b one of the best historical show ever but still see its looking like haunted house
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree

I am also less active here.

But i promise i will be active in December after my university exams. 😊
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^^^ re. exams, that could be one of the reasons why forum is quite
RoseFairy thumbnail
only this forum member's have exam? other foums whic complete 1000 of pages they don't hv members having exam? that's not excuse

actually weekly show that too morning that too historical that too not having high profile actors are main reason only some ancient history lover crazy people like me only watch this kind of show and consider its the best of its genre with best quality of acting
HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love this show! The sets created are beyond imagination, they correctly predict the era. All the characters are well chosen.
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RoseFairy

only this forum member's have exam? other foums whic complete 1000 of pages they don't hv members having exam? that's not excuse

actually weekly show that too morning that too historical that too not having high profile actors are main reason only some ancient history lover crazy people like me only watch this kind of show and consider its the best of its genre with best quality of acting

i am one among those who come here but never show my presence .. will try to be active here...