Sia has no common sense!!!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi All

After i saw yesterday's episode, i just felt though we praise Sia for her great thoughts and maturity, she really does not have common sense. She very well knows that she was given to Archana when she was 2 years old. But why is she not putting a photo when she was 2 years old? Instead, she gives an ad in the paper with a photo in which she is 5-6 years old. Can u believe this?😡 Can she not get the basic common sense that how will my mother recognise me when she sees my older age picture? She should have put her 2 year old picture there.

Above all, Sid was also a fool. He could have atleast given her this hint....

Your thoughts on this!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

waaah sree! 👏

well done for spotting that! It didn't occur to me, being a tubelight...but you have done very well spotting that....

maybe they will show sia being a tubelight also and then she will put the real photo in the paper.... it could be that this point could become very important later on....

nice one sree!

chweetweety thumbnail
i agree Sree....I guess the director wanted to drag a bit here...so might hv asked sia to put tht snap 😆
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah i mean you have to think why the writers made sia put her 2 yr picture. That way the audience have something to look forward for.
Ria'05 thumbnail

Its so simple guys....Sia wont be having her snap of 2 yrs old...Archana cant kidnap her and start taking her photos ....I mean,, why would Archana do that when she has the girl with her...after Sia was settled with Archana the later got her snaps clicked ..that was when Sia would have been 5 or 6 yrs of age....sochne wali baat hai...socho ,socho,,,

Rai

innocentindian thumbnail

rai ,

I'm not sure so others in the forum will have to confirm, but I think it has been shown that sia did have a snap of her when she was 2 yrs old ....but pls can someone else confirm this as well.....

Cheers

Texan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys Sia never had any sense.........why would she go to Anand's house when she though he raped and killed two of her friends at one time (one being a male). She went and got almost naked ( a white sheet) just to bait him. I mean is tha STUPID or what. Nobody knew she was there and she went by herself to find the killer. Good God guys ....did she think she was SUPERWOMEN or one of the Charlie's Angels and even they carry weapons.
scorpio_pk thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Texan

Guys Sia never had any sense.........why would she go to Anand's house when she though he raped and killed two of her friends at one time (one being a male). She went and got almost naked ( a white sheet) just to bait him. I mean is tha STUPID or what. Nobody knew she was there and she went by herself to find the killer. Good God guys ....did she think she was SUPERWOMEN or one of the Charlie's Angels and even they carry weapons.

😆 Very true Taxan !
Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
even i agree.... sia has very little sense!!
anitamanns thumbnail

Ria05.. I thot of the same thing... when u kidnap a child the last thing you would do is keep evidence of the crime.. but with today's technology.. maybe she can morph her pics into seeing how she looked as a baby.. we morph pics of kids kidnapped..to see how they would look years later..we could morph it the other way around..

simran would do that if she thot that asatha was not dead...