Yudhishthira loves Jaipur.......!!!

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Rohit has fallen in love with Jaipur

Rohit BharadwajMore Pics

Rohit Bhardwaj went to Jaipur for his mythological shoot. Inspite of being a Delhiite he had never toured Jaipur before. He got time to visit City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Amer fort, on his recent visit.

He fell in love with pink city with forts and heritage places. He loved to see the Canon which took him to a different era. He feels Jaipur is quite an organised city and has less pollution and he shopped till he dropped too. He says, "I hail from Delhi yet I never managed to get opportunity to see Jaipur. It is a lovely city. I have fallen in love with the city. The heritage is very rich. I am thankful to producer Siddharth Kumar Tewary for organising a shoot in Jaipur. It was a fantastic experience. Jaipur is a beautiful city."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Rohit is from Delhi? In other words, our Yudi is actually from Indraprastha, or thereabouts?

How many of the other Pandavas are from Delhi? Or are any of them or the Kauravas from Meerut (Hastinapur)?

Is SRJ from either Mathura/Gokul/Vrindavan or Dwarka?
Edited by .Vrish. - 10 years ago
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Proud-India

Rohit BharadwajMore Pics

Rohit Bhardwaj went to Jaipur for his mythological shoot. Inspite of being a Delhiite he had never toured Jaipur before. He got time to visit City Palace, Hawa Mahal and Amer fort, on his recent visit.

He fell in love with pink city with forts and heritage places. He loved to see the Canon which took him to a different era. He feels Jaipur is quite an organised city and has less pollution and he shopped till he dropped too. He says, "I hail from Delhi yet I never managed to get opportunity to see Jaipur. It is a lovely city. I have fallen in love with the city. The heritage is very rich. I am thankful to producer Siddharth Kumar Tewary for organising a shoot in Jaipur. It was a fantastic experience. Jaipur is a beautiful city."

😆 so sweet
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for sharing 😃