Welcome ... !

Fawad Khan Haye He is the best <33

Thank you!❀️

Agree with you regarding FK!
FaultInMyStars thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fobeidy

fawad khan in my opinion is one of the most talented actors in the current generation of actors. i would recommend his drama dastaan. do watch first 6 episodes. dastaan is based on a novel in the light of india pakistan partition, so if u r an indian, you may not like watching the whole drama, but would definitely recommend first 6 episode, just to watch the scenes between sanam and fawad. he has emoted really well.

yeah...it just took me ten minutes of his onscreen presence to show me that he is the best!😳

Dastaan is very sad, right? i like dramas in rom com zone! Still i am confused about whether i should watch!πŸ˜•

Regarding India Pakistan partition, i really don't care much about what is shown...Because naturally, if it is an Indian show India will be shown good...and Pakistan will be shown good if the show is based on Pakistan!
Regarding Ind-Pak partition, the fault was on both sides- India, Pakistan...and Britishers! Anyways, after all we all once belonged to the same nation...😳and we still belong to the same world...❀️

...and same human race!πŸ€—

Originally posted by: PreetiASYArocks

Hi!!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Glad to know that so many Qubool hai fans are there in this forum!πŸ€—

You are from Pak?

Well yes but I am in UK :P
fobeidy thumbnail

yeah...it just took me ten minutes of his onscreen presence to show me that he is the best!😳

Dastaan is very sad, right? i like dramas in rom com zone! Still i am confused about whether i should watch!πŸ˜•

Regarding India Pakistan partition, i really don't care much about what is shown...Because naturally, if it is an Indian show India will be shown good...and Pakistan will be shown good if the show is based on Pakistan!
Regarding Ind-Pak partition, the fault was on both sides- India, Pakistan...and Britishers! Anyways, after all we all once belonged to the same nation...😳and we still belong to the same world...❀️

...and same human race!πŸ€—

the first six episodes are light, they have romance and cute scenes. the drama is not sad but inspirational and none has been shown in bad light in particular but. good and bad people have been shown and how it effected the life of "Baano" and her journey and has a very sad and thoughtful ending. thats why i said if u want to see out and out romance and cute scenes do watch first 6-7 episodes until they part after engagement. this drama has some very good acting by all the other characters as well.

by the way i have been watching QH for sometime now, recently on and off and it has turned very ordinary like other soaps they show on indian tv channels. it was quite different in the beginning though, esp the character of zoya, which reminded me of old pakistani classical plays by haseena moin and fatima bajiya. i hope it turns better soon :)

FaultInMyStars thumbnail

Originally posted by: fobeidy

the first six episodes are light, they have romance and cute scenes. the drama is not sad but inspirational and none has been shown in bad light in particular but. good and bad people have been shown and how it effected the life of "Baano" and her journey and has a very sad and thoughtful ending. thats why i said if u want to see out and out romance and cute scenes do watch first 6-7 episodes until they part after engagement. this drama has some very good acting by all the other characters as well.

by the way i have been watching QH for sometime now, recently on and off and it has turned very ordinary like other soaps they show on indian tv channels. it was quite different in the beginning though, esp the character of zoya, which reminded me of old pakistani classical plays by haseena moin and fatima bajiya. i hope it turns better soon :)[/QOUTE]

once i start watching, i don't think i will be able to stop...πŸ˜†
and i think i am gonna watch! 😊
If it's too sad..i will quit!πŸ˜†

Yup, Zoya's character was what made me watch hindi daily soaps❀️😳
...and brought me on IF too!😳
More than AsYa chemistry, I love Zoya's character!❀️
Qubool hai has always been the best for me! πŸ˜ƒIt was unique...
But sadly, off late it has turned into a typical Indian drama...and that hurts!

But hopefully, with Qubool hai achieving one year mark in two days, may be we will get our old Qubool hai and Zoya back!*fingers crossed*πŸ€”πŸ˜ƒ

FaultInMyStars thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Well yes but I am in UK :P

Okae...πŸ˜ƒ
what's your name?
CanadianChic thumbnail

Hello!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
You are that famous CC of Qh forum whom everyone misses sooo muchhh?????πŸ˜²πŸ˜•
Yeah its me CC from QH forum - it is very sweet of u guys to keep thinking and checking up on me 😳
Come back to Qh forum too...😊
Nahi yaar - QH se Dil uth gaya hai (heart is not in it) - i do not like it when the CVs presume that we are brainless and give us illogical tracks in this day and age of technology - also can i just say Tanveer and Hassina are not worth my time😑

I heard that humsafar is very famous...Actually i read the synopsis from Wikipedia, and it seems too sad! Actually i like drama in rom com zone!
Should i watch?? I am confused!πŸ˜•
It is a little sad with happy ending so its cool - WATCH IT - U WILL LOVE IT - its not like u will go into depression like SR incident of QH - Trust me - u will fall in love with FK again

By the way, am excited for AsYa reunion too..though i know they still have unlimited ordeals to pass to be together! AsYa...❀️πŸ₯Ί
Yeah - i hope we get the old QH back - i will drop by on the forum next weekend to see what the CVs have planned πŸ˜ƒ

PM me and let me know what u think of Humsfar once u watch it πŸ˜‰-

kulsumtvfan thumbnail
hi! i'm a big qh fan too. but i read more than post. i'm from india.
watch hamsafar. i prmse u will love it.
its not a rom com. a very typical family/marriage story. but so well made, that u will just love it.
you'll not be able to stop.
and u will become a bigger fawad k fan.
Edited by kulsumtvfan - 10 years ago
FaultInMyStars thumbnail

Okae dokae! πŸ˜ƒ
Glad talking to you! 😳