Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
peehu huggzzz 🤗 i just love this ff
wow you complete it ... mind blowing updates
aditya was the one behind all this 😲 the way you narrate the whole update regarding aditya that was well written ... feel bad for abhiya
aditya and abhay , piya confront scene was fabulous ... grt dialogues
awww ending is so gud ... abhiya expecting the next one 😛 finally they are happy ... like their fighting ... keep writing peehu you are a fab writer 👍🏼
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fab updates
happy finally abhiya are together and happy and aditya is gone.
it was an amazing ff to read.will miss reading it.
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh Peehu !!!! Thank you very much for this FF. I really loved this. It was very deep and touching.
I really loved the way you write
And Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You very much for not killing Piya. That would have been really heartbreaking. I was feeling very heavy after reading the flash back updates and if the end was tragic, it would remain so deep for many days. So thanks for giving a happy ending.

And the way you wrote about Fate in your epilogue. Its simply mind blowing

Life was perfect. They were happy. It was fate they met, it was fate they fell in love, it was fate they underwent so much pain, it was fate that now they are finally together bound with the thread of love and happiness, everything is fate. She chuckled. Fate is really by far the greatest mystery of all.

Yes Fate need not always result in sorrow or tragedy. It is infact the greatest mystery of all.

Thank you once again Peehu
Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was amazing amazing story Peehu👏
Lovely ending. So glad Finally Abhiya got their happy days back by getting rid of dat obssessed monster Aditya😡
Beautifully written👏 episodes n Epilogue.
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved the ending peehu that bas***d all was jealous just like his mother snatching what was never theirs his mother did it with abhay father but he never wanted her she had to get him drunk and made him think it was his wife before he did it with her and her son tried to do in the same with abhay wanting what was never his disgusting both of them so glad they finally got their happiness and had two more children and that scum is dead awesome ending thanks for the pm
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow three updates together... lovely update...
Rmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was an awesome ending peehu!!! I read all the last 7 chapters together and loved all of them. You wrote everything really beautifully!!!

Aditya shot piya??😲 Damn he is such a ba*****d.😡 Thank god atleast the ending was a happy one. Awww finally they had another little angel in their life 😊
I will miss this FF a lot as it was one of my favourite story here but I am happy that u didn't left it in the middle 😊.
And yea so sorry dear for this late reply. Hope we get many more such lovely stories from you 😊

Once more gr8 job!!!
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's a mixed moment when such well written works end. Fate was a simple story of love - heart break and reconciliation. But it managed to touch many hearts. That makes it special.
Thank you for writing this and giving us a good story to read.
Regards
Nidha
Edited by CavingIn - 10 years ago
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is one of the best ff ever written on abhiya. that stupid aditya😡 he killed sneha.
but happy that abhiya got another daughter, snehal🤗 and one more on its waywooow. superb work
Abhiya-4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice story
One of my most fav ff...Luv it