Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
that was amazing!! aditya shot piya...😲 so they had a daughter snehal wow nice name😊 and another one on its way...😊 nice ending!! would miss it...
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

What is this woman i never expected you would end it like this 😳 i mean so soon. I loved this story and it will always be one of my fav of your work. MOST fav to be precise <3
i did feel at a point the ending got rushed but im ok with it and happy atleast you came out of your writing block.coming to the update, idiot Abhay again he reminded pia of that but good they sorted it out. and this time pia took the right decision and told Abhay about the threat. otherwise they would be in bigger trouble. aditya was so full of malice and though i do understand his point and where he stands, i also didn expect him to change. he has nurtured all the hatred all this year and it cant change now. specially i can never forgive him for killing sneha who is just a innocent child. he shoot pia omg 😲 didn expect that. but glad they are all safe n sound. epilogue was very sweet. finally they are happy with a child and another coming πŸ˜†
thanks so much for continuing this peehu. im very happy u did n i got to read the ending of this. thank you so much 😳 πŸ€—
Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 10 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I still can't believe one of my fav FF just ended 😭 But I understand ur situation perfectly well and I applaud u for taking out the time to finish ur work than leave it hanging. I do feel bad for the ordeal Aditya had to go through during his growing years but that was no good reason for him to do what he did. He could have confronted Abhay rather than claiming the life of an innocent child 😑 In the end he deserved what he got and woman u literally had u not updated the epiplogue I would have killed u 😑 It almost felt like Pia would reconcile with Sneha n I was like - NO, not now! But then after reading the epilogue I had a huge smile on my face πŸ˜ƒ Loved the ending n their squabble πŸ˜† It was very cute.

A big thank you for completing this FF πŸ€—
Edited by ..mandy.. - 10 years ago
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am in shock Peehu. No it doesn't really look hurried but yes how I wish I could have the pleasure of reading this longer.

Now the updates are beautiful and almost after every para my heart was in my mouth. And when Piya got shot I was thinking "I am so going to kill Peehu if she kills Piya" ROFL but thank you for this beautiful FF and thank you for such a lovely ending.

Now start updating Shades please...πŸ˜‰
Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 10 years ago
Sh_Abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
every emotion u really described in perfect way , n ending was superb - '' its true abhay n pia played by destiny - it take alomost everything from abhiya n finally returned them with more happiness
happy aditya got what he deserved - did inhuman activity but also feel sorry for aditya - '' its not fault also - in this place - i think main culprit was abhay father becuz in first place he did wrong things atleast he ( abhay father )should accept aditya n gave father love if he gave den what condition / suffer aditya not did what he done with abhiya ''
in last happy abhay n pia got happiness n one little angel returned in snehal form , she is exact replica of sneha n one more on the way
''destiny play with abhay n pia life - first destiny take almost everything n returned with more intrest to abhiya ,snehal ''
thanks for pm
sorry like button not working
Edited by singhshailesh86 - 10 years ago
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
wowww
so aditya is out of their life n abhiya r happyπŸ˜ƒ
happy ending...
awesome ff😳
p.s do update shades ff plz😳
Edited by devilish-grin - 10 years ago
arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome updates it was just wonderful and loved your writing and the ending was perfect. Thank you so much for this wonderful FF and please do write more
raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Peehu di u ended it πŸ˜” the updates were not rushed , but atleast thode time gaps par post krte na suspense hi khtam kr diya πŸ€”πŸ˜†. anyways i am so happy for abhiya now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ loved the epilogue , 😲 a whole para on FATEπŸ˜† FATE was irrational to them .epilogue is still incomplete yeh toh batao ladka hoga ki ladki πŸ˜† .Liked snehal dad ki chamchi πŸ˜† where are maya and karan ??
hema_rawat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
beautiful updates ...u hv written so well ... ...I loved reading every part ...
nice ending ...
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😲 u ended it..why so fastπŸ˜’ok now start ur other running ff's πŸ˜†but nice ending..aditya died and finally abhiya are together with sneha and new one coming soon😳 awesomely writtenπŸ‘πŸΌ will miss this ff 😭