Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: i_luv_abhiya

Damn dat bas***d. He will rot in hell. Bloody looser. 🀬 thax fr pm. And update soon.

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Omg! Dis is d major twist in d tale...
his hlf bro. Aditya is doing all dis..
well done peehu.. Waiting 4 nxt :D

Originally posted by: dreamyjennice

Peehu...lovely update...bloody aditya 😑 🀬

Originally posted by: love.piyali

Lovely yaar...but I don't remember any aditya...can u please provide the CS...couldn't find the link on the first page...btw loved the update and thanks alot for updating so soon...

thank you so so much πŸ€—

@piyali...refer chapter number 5 and 9 😳
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..juhi..

oh to ye bat hai...aditya hai wo insan...but abhay ko to pta bhi nai hai ki uska koi half brother bhi hai...

Originally posted by: _Jaan_

Aditya is the one who killed Sneha😑 Hope Pia gets to know his true colours soon!

Thanks for the pm :)

Originally posted by: devilish-grin

so dats explain the whole tragedy wid abhiya...hope abhay and pia love stands n protects them against all odds...

aditya will pay for his deeds...πŸ˜›
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

fab update

i somehow guessed it while reading it was aditya only anyways i sympathize with him coz he didn't have anyone to take care of him and may be if his mother would have shown him some affection...he would have been a better men. but that doesn't mean he would ruin others lives...sneha was only a kid!she didn't desrve that.
he is a sociopath and had actually repeated what his mom did. just like his mom he took advantage of the trust his friends put in him.
though i do feel avinash also failed as a father as he should have look after him after all he was his blood too.
great twist.lvd it

thank you so much. yes, one can sympathize with him...but you cant justify his actions...he is behaving like a sociopath..and he will pay for everything soon πŸ˜›
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: forever.alon

i knew it !!!!!! .i knew it!!!!! .i knew it.!!!.
i guessed it long back that its aditya who has done this all.but his story is shocking...he is such a 🀬...how could he kill a little girl..btw nice update...it was not poor like u said at allπŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: pink_rose

The update was very relevant to the story and beautifully written to portray the reason behind Aditya's action.

Even though I understand the pain and betrayal he faced from his parents it can no way justify the killing of an innocent child Sneha. Hope Abhay and Piya comes to know of this fast and punishes him.
Pls pls update fast.

Originally posted by: arwakantawala

Awesome update we have a doubt on him only but you explained his point of view also amazing update waiting for the next one

thank you so much!!

haha..everyone pretty much guessed it that it was aditya πŸ˜†
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

I was hoping it wouln't be Aditya and bingo there he is and I hate him so much 😑

OK i understand he went through hell but he killed a kid just like that. I hope he rots in hell forever and Peehu give him a horrible death please.

BTW awesomely written :P

thanks a lot...

he will pay shreyu...for everything he did πŸ˜›
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: withered

Wow it is aditya 😲 i really didnt expected it , abhay and aditya half brothers , okay he suffered a lot but so as abhay and pia and how could he kill an innocent pure soul for a revenge , that is pathetic🀒 . nonetheless his emotions are penned down pretty wellπŸ‘

thank you so so much...😊

the reason was something no one expected πŸ˜†
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

This one is a wonderful FF. I read it only today.

Its very very deep and touching.
Thank you very much for this one Peehu.
You write very very well.

thank you so so much 😳

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

God, how twisted this man is. I really really hope, Abhay remains unharmed and he and Pia remain always happy.

yes...he is πŸ˜›

Peehu24 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Peehu24 thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Peehu24 thumbnail