Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
peehu res fr nowπŸ˜›...i will read it when i get my mobile phone its really tough to read from comp😡
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I was hoping it wouln't be Aditya and bingo there he is and I hate him so much 😑
OK i understand he went through hell but he killed a kid just like that. I hope he rots in hell forever and Peehu give him a horrible death please.

BTW awesomely written :P
raintrifle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow it is aditya 😲 i really didnt expected it , abhay and aditya half brothers , okay he suffered a lot but so as abhay and pia and how could he kill an innocent pure soul for a revenge , that is pathetic🀒 . nonetheless his emotions are penned down pretty wellπŸ‘
harinisriram39 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This one is a wonderful FF. I read it only today.
Its very very deep and touching.
Thank you very much for this one Peehu.
You write very very well.
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
God, how twisted this man is. I really really hope, Abhay remains unharmed and he and Pia remain always happy.
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Comment upd on pg 15
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mohit-deewani

Res.! Will update this one pakka peehu. 😳 I m resing 3rd time 🀣

Edited --- finally i get to read ur precious comment 🀣

For chap 12

Omg peehu ! That pole dance was adorable and Hilarous equally 🀣 Abhay doing a pole dance , it's hard for me to even imagine that 🀣 And what a lovely song ... πŸ˜† Loved piya's reaction when he was striping πŸ˜† The kitchen scene was damn cute and oh I liked abhay Karan convo ! thank you so much!! honestly, even i cant imagine him...god knows why i wrote that πŸ˜†

For chap 13
Oh my peehu , that was so emotional ! Poor sneha 😭 They has such a good time together , they had such a good time togther ! Hate Aditya for ruining this 😑 And Abhay hadn't wished piya for 2 years ! That's just so sad , they were so apart . How must have abhay felt on her bday , the urge to wish her and how bad piya must have felt when he didn't even talked to her on her bday 😭 I loved abhay's bday surprise . He irritated her so much before the party πŸ˜† And Hawww , now abhay's turn , just now have things turn alright u are making it bad again !

abhay was blinded with anger. he did something which he shouldnt have. and now he is repenting...he finally did what he could to make up with her

For chap 14

Oh ! I somewhere felt that it is Aditya πŸ˜ƒ oh I feel bad for him , what a terrible childhood he had . He father left her mother and him , her mother abandoned him ! That trophy scene was really sad but then wat he did was terrible ! How can he kill that innocent baby for that , she wasn't even at a bit fault 🀒 Super eager to see wat happens next ! Awesome peehu πŸ˜ƒ
And btw sorry for upding my comments so late πŸ˜† ofcourse its sad to have such a childhood but killing someone in rage, jealousy is not acceptable. i am glad u liked it..😳

Word Count: 1

Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bleak_House

oh..thats great update peehu!!πŸ‘
what a heart shattering yet splendid way have u told the whole thing!!simply mindblowing!!πŸ‘
avinash's part was very well explained n though he has negative shades yet i really felt bad for him. so they are half brothers n abhay dsnt knw anythng. Thats bad!
i hope pia gets to knw abt him n his plans soon!
great update. Continue soon n thanks 4 pm.😳

thank you so so much 😳 yes, avinash did have negative shades and i you are the only reader who pointed this out πŸ˜› abhiya will know everything soon...will this will even mark end of this fic.
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

OMG that was really good. somehow i thought it's Aditya only. but the reason i wants sure of. you pulled up the reason really good. not just infatuation for a girl and act of jealousy but much deeper. it starts all the way from childhood. deeply rooted reason and a very huge one. but Abhay doesnt have any fault in this because till now he doesnt even now wat wrong his father did but same for Aditya his childhood was rotten but he isnt in any fault here.i feel really bad for him but not bad enough bcoz he did the crime of killing a child. theres no justification for killing. even if i understand his jealousy, anger but he killed poor sneha 🀒 wat was her fault in all this?

yes his condition is extremely bad. this is dangerous. donno how far this will go. hope abhay or pia knows about it real soon. update soonish. im loving it.

thank you. most of them guessed that it was aditya. πŸ˜› but the reason was something which no one figured it out. most of them thought it was his obsession with Piya..but the seeds were really deep rooted. Abhay is purely a victim. Aditya too was, until he killed Sneha. will update soon.

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

omg its a one dragon size twist abhay and aditya are half brother its all revenge and jealousy... but abhay and pia and that littile baby sneha they are not at fault... its his parents mistake so y abhay pay 4 that and what i read its complete fault of aditya mother... but y aditya being strong headed destroy his and others life...

thank you so much..aditya is blinded with rage, jealousy and hatred. he cant think straight...he is only leading himself towards his doom
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

I always had my doubts on Aditya n I was right 😑 i know that. it was you who said this right from the time he was introduced πŸ˜†Well I can understand from where he comes. But it would be wrong to put all the blame on Avinash either. He never actually cheated his wife whom he loved a lot. His mom tricked him into a one night stand n deliberately had the child out of it just to hang onto him which was very wrong. I wish Avinash had taken Aditya along with him and confessed to his wife about what really happened. well, Avinash was not really at fault, yet he did have some grey shades to himself. abandoning a kid was not a solution to any problem. Men will be men. they can never accept their fault easily and such kind of faults, its net to impossible. I am sure if she loved him truly, she would have forgiven him despite of being angry on him as it wasn't really his fault. Though he may not have got a mother's love he would have atleast got a family. Aditya was not at fault in all this and the worst part is that his own bestie turns out to be his half brother! Not an easy thing to digest and Abhay being a flirt had many girlfriends but unfortunately the one woman Aditya loved was destined to be Abhay's soulmate. Its sad n I wish Aditya had accepted this and stepped back but the bitterness was too much n I cant blame him in this regard. Given the circumstances he has been through its hard for him to learn to forget and move on. Its easy to say when life puts you through a lot of hurdles u learn to live life accepting whatever comes your way. But at times there is also the possibility that you tend to get insecure that if you end up compromising at every step in life you will land with nothing So I guess he wanted Pia back to ensure that Abhay doesn't get to snatch the one most precious thing in his life but he forgot he was trying to restrain a fistful of sand which would anyways slip through his fingers. Be that as it may but killing an innocent child in cold blood is no justification for all the hardships and trauma he has been through 😑 you said exactly right. aditya was no where at fault. he had a bad childhood. he endured everything alone when he thought of one happiness, it slipped away. yet it doesnt justify his actions of killing a baby. because, like him, even she wasnt at fault. I hope Pia gets to know what kind of a creep she had for a friend 🀒 and is able to save Abhay on time. yes..she will

Thanks for writing this as an update πŸ€— and I repeat again πŸ˜† - Nope it wasn bad by any standards πŸ˜› It was written really well and you gave us an excellent insight into Aditya's life n I don't care if u slam me down 🀣 coz u do that anyways. I know ur update was chotu but my comment is lamba 🀣 oh well...no comments there 🀣
Fab update Peehu n I am sad this FF is coming to a close 😭 yes...2 updates and an epilogue left...i guess i am posting them all together now πŸ˜›

Word Count: 1