well done peehu.. Waiting 4 nxt :D
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Peehu...lovely update...bloody aditya 😡 🤬
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely yaar...but I don't remember any aditya...can u please provide the CS...couldn't find the link on the first page...btw loved the update and thanks alot for updating so soon...
..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh to ye bat hai...aditya hai wo insan...but abhay ko to pta bhi nai hai ki uska koi half brother bhi hai...
Abhiya-gunner thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aditya is the one who killed Sneha😡 Hope Pia gets to know his true colours soon!
Thanks for the pm :)
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
so dats explain the whole tragedy wid abhiya...hope abhay and pia love stands n protects them against all odds...
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
fab update
i somehow guessed it while reading it was aditya only anyways i sympathize with him coz he didn't have anyone to take care of him and may be if his mother would have shown him some affection...he would have been a better men. but that doesn't mean he would ruin others lives...sneha was only a kid!she didn't desrve that.
he is a sociopath and had actually repeated what his mom did. just like his mom he took advantage of the trust his friends put in him.
though i do feel avinash also failed as a father as he should have look after him after all he was his blood too.
great twist.lvd it
forever.alone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i knew it !!!!!! .i knew it!!!!! .i knew it.!!!.
i guessed it long back that its aditya who has done this all.but his story is shocking...he is such a 🤬...how could he kill a little girl..btw nice update...it was not poor like u said at all👍🏼

pink_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The update was very relevant to the story and beautifully written to portray the reason behind Aditya's action.
Even though I understand the pain and betrayal he faced from his parents it can no way justify the killing of an innocent child Sneha. Hope Abhay and Piya comes to know of this fast and punishes him.
Pls pls update fast.
arwakantawala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update we have a doubt on him only but you explained his point of view also amazing update waiting for the next one