Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..mandy..

Peehu sorry for commenting late πŸ˜† but well I can also say u updated early πŸ˜› But hey I am not complaining πŸ˜ƒ I am super duper happy to read back to back updates πŸ€— Thank u so much for continuing this πŸ€— U know this is one of my fav fic here its no prob mandy πŸ˜› oh well, i know i updated very early. i think this is why next update is taking time πŸ˜† i am glad its in ur fav list even though i am writing it πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

What the hell were u saying when u said I will feel the difference? 😳 Nope there is no difference atleast for me, be it in standard or way of writing. Its as good as it was before n before u say I am being nice 😑, I MEAN EVERY SINGLE WORD! i am glad u find that way..but i still cant agree on this part with u 🀣
Abhiya found each other back but the dark clouds still continue to loom over their heads threatening to crash their paradise I loved their light moments, esp the pole dance 🀣 Totally cracked me up 🀣 Damn I was in office while I read that n I was trying hard to suppress my laughter n worst part my desk is right at the entrance πŸ˜› Loved their teasing n fighting 😳 i found pole dance completely out of the picture. i was skeptical while posting that becoz i found that part stupid to post it in this fic. its like the scene didnt fit the actual story. but i had no option. because last update was formed on those lines so i couldnt ignore the pole part
There has been a long gap of 2 yrs n its really hard to fill it up Sometimes the distance created by few days can seem to cause a rift n 2 yrs? 😭 Pia's reaction was absolutely normal n perfectly penned down. She cannot expect Abhay to jump around wishing her coz for 2 yrs he went abt ignoring her existance. Its a different matter that Abhay is pampering her to no end but she also realises that it takes time for things to fall into place but still in a tiny corner of her heart she wishes Abhay to wish her 😊 This part was beautifully written n the flashback literally made me cry 😭 One of the best parts in the whole FF ⭐️ Loved it n I so hate that monster who ruined their happy paradise 😑 Poor Sneha 😭 i am so happy to know that i could do justice with this part. that part was the highlight of the update and one of the main part to this fic. it had to be good. and i am glad i could do it...thank u so so much..
I liked the way Abhay tried to make her day special n I loved the manner in which he wished her ❀️ It must have been difficult for him too to bring himself to wish her. I am sure in those 2 yrs though he pretended to cold shoulder her, he was dying every moment for ignoring her n making her feel so terrible I can understand how Arnab feels n I wont blame him at all for that. Its much easier for Pia to forgive Abhay as she loves him but Arnab had accepted Abhay into his life coz of Pia n when he saw how his daughter suffered for two years coz of him how can he forgive him though Abhay is trying his best to set things right? i am thankful that u understood Arnab here. because i thought no one would. but no, i have atleast one reader who really thought that arnab is right here.
Everything was going fine but now what is this? 😲 I thought the person kidnapped Sneha for ransom n killed her in cold blood. But looking at the note, after almost 2 years if he has come back to harm Abhay, then I am sure the culprit is someone close to them 😑 Or someone they know n I donno y but I have my doubts on Pia's friend. Please update soon n I hope everything gets all right again wait for next update. you will get all ur answers πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Peehu I dont feel even for once I missed Anji's updates(though I miss Anji a lot 😭) coz ur updates more than makes up for it. I am so thankful to u that ur continuing it πŸ€— Fabulous updates n still cant thank u enough πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ thank you so so much πŸ€—
P.S - I will update my comments sooner from now on coz even I am more eager for updates πŸ˜› update coming up soon πŸ˜› also, i am ending this fic in next 2-3 updates...lets see 😳

Word Count: 1

Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..juhi..

are wah ek aur updateπŸ˜ƒ Maza aa gaya!!!! lovely update...flashback was amazing...😳 so sneha's murder was already planned...who the hell is this person???? I think he/she wants to seperate abhiya and is obssesed with Piya...waiting for more...

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

l❀️vly updt.Flashbck ws b'ful..
m eager 2 knw who did dis? Who is trying 2 spoil piya's lyf & y?

Originally posted by: trishnawaliya

omg means sneha's death is planned murder and now dat person is after abhay but who is that... and why doing this... oomg such a big twist...

i luv the way abhay surprise pia... lovely update...

Originally posted by: singhshailesh86

awesome + emotional πŸ‘
honestly if i said I love flashback scenes , its lovely how sneha n daddy abhay n mom piyaspend lovely moment in past - happy abhay n pia is together , the person who murdered sneha rot in hell what he/she done with cute little sneha
thanks for pm n continue soon

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

amazing update

two scenes wre my most fav in this update- one when pia remembered her b'day with abhay and sneha and second when abhay wished her for the first time in 2 years...that was too touching. glad to see pia really happy but who is the one behind all of this??what is it that he wants from pia only.hoping this time they would be able to counter him and will be safe.

thanks a lot everyone πŸ˜ƒ i am glad u liked it...wait for next update. all ur questions will be answered 😳
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arwakantawala

Lovely update and loved the way you described every characters emotions perfectly and waiting to know what storm is waiting to come back to Abhiya's life after 2 years

Originally posted by: devilish-grin

cute update in the start n suspense in the end...really liked the abhay n Sneha wishing pia happy bday part...sneha was sooo cute...gosh seems like someone doesn't want abhiya to be together...dats why he killed sneha first and then now is after abhay,knowing dat the two r happy again

Originally posted by: withered

Emotional chapter didu , amazing portrayal of PIAs feeling , and then ABHAYs too , now who is this idiot 😑 di cant u leave them in peace for more than 2 days 😑🀣 it is annoying .
but i want pia not to repeat her mistake , this time she should fill abhay about this πŸ€” .

Originally posted by: Andromeda001

Superb update. Finally some warmth was returning in d lives of AbhIya bt yet another problem😲 Who is this mystery killer??😲

Plz update soon.

Originally posted by: Abhiya_eternal

OmG!!!!!!!! Who the hell mess up Piya Life...Hope Piya tell Abhay Everything...Continue soonπŸ€—

Originally posted by: anjali0111

great update
loved reading it specially the surprise part where abhay wished pia.
they have gone through a lot now they deserve some peace in their life but seems like someone is hell behind their happiness.
as it seems from the letter sneha's case was not of simple kidnapping...someone wants to ruin their life...but hope abhiya will fight against all odd.
pia should not hide this time anything from abhay.

Originally posted by: ..Bournville..

oh God, who is this crazy person who is after Pia's happiness

Originally posted by: vmpy

peehu πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘a wonderful and an amazing update.

a v apt title birthday or night mare.
piya was so happy but dat letter omg.after sneha its abhay😲
is dis someone close to abhay n piya,doing all dis?
thanx fr pm waiting fr next one

Originally posted by: bellaaa

mind blowing last two updates ...
loved the scene where abhiya console each other and cried out for their child ... so sweet abhay throw a surprise party
ohhh nooo whose ths person now??? why is behind piya and abhay ...

Originally posted by: barki

Superb update. Pls continue soon.

thank u so so much everyone πŸ€— yes, sneha was murdered. and before u ask who is it, i will just say wait for next update. all ur questions will be answered 😳

Peehu24 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res.! Will update this one pakka peehu. 😳 I m resing 3rd time 🀣
Edited ---

For chap 12

Omg peehu ! That pole dance was adorable and Hilarous equally 🀣 Abhay doing a pole dance , it's hard for me to even imagine that 🀣 And what a lovely song ... πŸ˜† Loved piya's reaction when he was striping πŸ˜† The kitchen scene was damn cute and oh I liked abhay Karan convo !

For chap 13
Oh my peehu , that was so emotional ! Poor sneha 😭 They has such a good time together , they had such a good time togther ! Hate Aditya for ruining this 😑 And Abhay hadn't wished piya for 2 years ! That's just so sad , they were so apart . How must have abhay felt on her bday , the urge to wish her and how bad piya must have felt when he didn't even talked to her on her bday 😭 I loved abhay's bday surprise . He irritated her so much before the party πŸ˜† And Hawww , now abhay's turn , just now have things turn alright u are making it bad again !

For chap 14

Oh ! I somewhere felt that it is Aditya πŸ˜ƒ oh I feel bad for him , what a terrible childhood he had . He father left her mother and him , her mother abandoned him ! That trophy scene was really sad but then wat he did was terrible ! How can he kill that innocent baby for that , she wasn't even at a bit fault 🀒 Super eager to see wat happens next ! Awesome peehu πŸ˜ƒ
And btw sorry for upding my comments so late πŸ˜†
Edited by Mohit-deewani - 10 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh..thats great update peehu!!πŸ‘
what a heart shattering yet splendid way have u told the whole thing!!simply mindblowing!!πŸ‘
avinash's part was very well explained n though he has negative shades yet i really felt bad for him. so they are half brothers n abhay dsnt knw anythng. Thats bad!
i hope pia gets to knw abt him n his plans soon!
great update. Continue soon n thanks 4 pm.😳
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
OMG that was really good. somehow i thought it's Aditya only. but the reason i wants sure of. you pulled up the reason really good. not just infatuation for a girl and act of jealousy but much deeper. it starts all the way from childhood. deeply rooted reason and a very huge one. but Abhay doesnt have any fault in this because till now he doesnt even now wat wrong his father did but same for Aditya his childhood was rotten but he isnt in any fault here.i feel really bad for him but not bad enough bcoz he did the crime of killing a child. theres no justification for killing. even if i understand his jealousy, anger but he killed poor sneha 🀒 wat was her fault in all this?
yes his condition is extremely bad. this is dangerous. donno how far this will go. hope abhay or pia knows about it real soon. update soonish. im loving it.
trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
omg its a one dragon size twist abhay and aditya are half brother its all revenge and jealousy... but abhay and pia and that littile baby sneha they are not at fault... its his parents mistake so y abhay pay 4 that and what i read its complete fault of aditya mother... but y aditya being strong headed destroy his and others life...
Edited by trishnawaliya - 10 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I always had my doubts on Aditya n I was right 😑 Well I can understand from where he comes. But it would be wrong to put all the blame on Avinash either. He never actually cheated his wife whom he loved a lot. His mom tricked him into a one night stand n deliberately had the child out of it just to hang onto him which was very wrong. I wish Avinash had taken Aditya along with him and confessed to his wife about what really happened. I am sure if she loved him truly, she would have forgiven him despite of being angry on him as it wasn't really his fault. Though he may not have got a mother's love he would have atleast got a family. Aditya was not at fault in all this and the worst part is that his own bestie turns out to be his half brother! Not an easy thing to digest and Abhay being a flirt had many girlfriends but unfortunately the one woman Aditya loved was destined to be Abhay's soulmate. Its sad n I wish Aditya had accepted this and stepped back but the bitterness was too much n I cant blame him in this regard. Given the circumstances he has been through its hard for him to learn to forget and move on. Its easy to say when life puts you through a lot of hurdles u learn to live life accepting whatever comes your way. But at times there is also the possibility that you tend to get insecure that if you end up compromising at every step in life you will land with nothing So I guess he wanted Pia back to ensure that Abhay doesn't get to snatch the one most precious thing in his life but he forgot he was trying to restrain a fistful of sand which would anyways slip through his fingers. Be that as it may but killing an innocent child in cold blood is no justification for all the hardships and trauma he has been through 😑 I hope Pia gets to know what kind of a creep she had for a friend 🀒 and is able to save Abhay on time.

Thanks for writing this as an update πŸ€— and I repeat again πŸ˜† - Nope it wasn bad by any standards πŸ˜› It was written really well and you gave us an excellent insight into Aditya's life n I don't care if u slam me down 🀣 coz u do that anyways. I know ur update was chotu but my comment is lamba 🀣
Fab update Peehu n I am sad this FF is coming to a close 😭
Edited by ..mandy.. - 10 years ago
piaviviandsena thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Damn dat bas***d. He will rot in hell. Bloody looser. 🀬 thax fr pm. And update soon.