Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MistiAbhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OmG!!!!!!!! Who the hell mess up Piya Life...Hope Piya tell Abhay Everything...Continue soonπŸ€—
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
great update
loved reading it specially the surprise part where abhay wished pia.
they have gone through a lot now they deserve some peace in their life but seems like someone is hell behind their happiness.
as it seems from the letter sneha's case was not of simple kidnapping...someone wants to ruin their life...but hope abhiya will fight against all odd.
pia should not hide this time anything from abhay.
cute.girl97 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Now who is this mystery person??
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh God, who is this crazy person who is after Pia's happiness
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bleak_House

res!
--Edited--
That was a lovely update peehu! A mixture of joy and sorrow both splendidly depicted. thank u so so much :) The scene where pia recalls-having sneha was very heart touching. It made me sad. :( Sneha had to be there in this update...she is an integral part of their life and to depict pain in piya's life, this memory was of utmost important
wish there had been sum way to bring sneha back bt we all knw that wasnt possible. hope pia gets her happiness back. she will get her happiness back now...but that would take quite a few updates and i think that would also mark the end of this FF
Looks like sumone dsnt want pia to be happy. I really hope pia could stop it be4 that man can do any harm to abhay or her.
Though i have a feeling dis is again going to bring a storm in their life. yes, this is surely gonna bring one :)

waiting to knw what happns... will update soon
And yes that was a real fast update peehu. πŸ˜‰ keep it up!πŸ€—
p.s. thanks for pm. :) n really sorry for unresing the previous comment so late. Hope u will forgive. aww...no prob...😳 there is no need to apologise 😊

Edited by --peehu-- - 10 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: i_luv_abhiya

Are yr who d hell is dis nw? And it means sneha ki death planned thi? 😲 i hope pia abhay ko bta de. Thax fr pm and early update. Ab next update bhi jaldi dena.

yes, secrets are soon going to tumble out πŸ˜› will update soon :)

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

U feeling ok Peehu? nahi actually I am not used to such jaldi jaldi updating from your end. :P

and coming to the update, OMG. I really hope nothing happen to AbhIya.

yes i am absolutely fine 🀣 yaar ek toh i gave u itna fast update and upar se tu πŸ˜› πŸ˜† i have already started writing next part...meaning update coming up soon :) πŸ˜›
...Seema... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
peehu πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘a wonderful and an amazing update.
a v apt title birthday or night mare.
piya was so happy but dat letter omg.after sneha its abhay😲
is dis someone close to abhay n piya,doing all dis?
thanx fr pm waiting fr next one
bellaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mind blowing last two updates ...
loved the scene where abhiya console each other and cried out for their child ... so sweet abhay throw a surprise party
ohhh nooo whose ths person now??? why is behind piya and abhay ...
barki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Superb update. Pls continue soon.
Peehu24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

EDITED

sorry for being late. it was a wonderful update. beautiful like always. i loved the flashback and it made me sad too poor sneha..
and Abhay's surprise was lovely. its great to see Pia happy afterall and specially every great effort Abhay is making. its just wonderful.
but last part..omg what was that.. does that mean the killing was always planned? is it some old enemy of Abhay who is doing it.. omg i hope now nothing happens and they find out whose it..

thank you so much..and no prob...πŸ˜› well, abhay had lots of making up to do..i hope he succeeded to some extent 😳

well, yes, the person behind every mess would be revealed in next part. i dont know if i will be putting it as a chapter or interlude...lets see
Edited by --peehu-- - 10 years ago