Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I guess the purpose of such posts is to garner sympathy for Sushant😆 But its obvious its having the opposite effect..Ek baar kiya toh teek hai..But why blow this out of proportion? Am sure even Sushant has moved on😆

Lol... Sushant was spotted chilling in goa the week all the rumours of sushant quitting fitoor started...
I dont think he (or anyone else..) are even thinking about it anymore.. he has moved onto DBB and Paani... ARK is busy with D-E-I and will start with fitoor later... SRK is busy slipping into his new role at UTV... Ronnie is probably planning on how to blow up all the money he is going to get later , gattu's girlfriend is preparing for her film debut with amol gupte's film... Ekta Kapoor is ... uh... well... trying to stop actors from leaving her films...

Anyways .. you get the idea...
pakeezah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetysuju

For those who claim that gattu would not allow anyone to influence casting ...

Siddharth roy kapoor have become more powerful to influence casting decision ... he will be the most powerful person in UTV ... and who is gattu who dare to not agree with him ... he badly needs a producer for his projects ... So he is not in best position to negotiate ...

ARK may have got 20 scripts, but all probably were not exciting as someone like fitoor ... So UTV palyed the game to get ARK on his way ...

jaha mila mauka waha mara chuka ...

yeah...because ark always got his brother to get him lead roles in movies...
right from the start

and whats more in world wide conspiracy to get sushant out ark even got obama
and cameron to phone and order ssrs ouster