Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Proud-India

^^^^^^^ Right but for money & movies she must not leave Mahadev the show which gave her recognition in this world.

I don't like this decision of her.

Manan in the first place she did nt quit.. she was cheated by ph.. when her contract got over she gave the notice that she wants to quit.. it was the ph who offered her a raise she did nt ask fr it.. plz dnt tel tat sum nonsense toi article came tat she asked 200% hike..its just illogical..they write just crap..
I agree she got fame becoz f mahadev bt she had all rights to quit the show when she felt the role was going no where..so she gave d notice..bt y did ph make her stay?? N y did ph replace her overnight?? Before blaming someone think all the possibilities. .
She is nly 20 and she wants to fulfill her dreams ..there is nothing wrong in this..
mythili2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Proud-India

I told but Producer told that she asked for salary hike & she asked so big amount which was out of budget of production.

And Also we hear about her over tanturms ...even media report the video after leaving her that all related to show are very happy.

Why would production leave someone?? There must be big reason behind it.

And we still love Mahadev & Puja is doing great as Parvati.

TRP is also raised now a days & above 2.0 Also No. 01 show of Life OK.

I must stop discussion now as this is not DKDM forum.

When did the producer tell she asked fr more money??
If you r talking abt toi article then let me tell you they hav written mohit is arrogant. .do you believe tat?? Obviously no.. so these media ppl just make up nonsense stuff .. y r u blaming nly sona here??
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I can say only that Fault was there from both sides Sona as well as Production.

Leave this point now.

Mods are free to close this topic
mythili2 thumbnail
I love sona and wish her good luck fr future projects.. and I respect all her decisions... hope to see her back soon⭐️
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sona was very right in refusing this offer..i completely respect her decision.😃...
--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
manan i think u were present that time on the sets when sona showed all her so called tantrums and asked 4 a salary hike...thatswhy u r saying all these soo confidently...but after ur confident sayings also we can't believe u..lol..mods where r u all..?ur interference is needed now..
mythili2 thumbnail
Hehe crct payel.. ppl r telling as if they had seen it .. and after bashing telling tat dnt want to discuss abt that 😆 as if v r interested to argue..
I want to make it clear tat we sonarikans r peace loving ppl.. bt it doesn't mean tat v ll keep quite if anyone bashes sona..
Edited by mythili2 - 10 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
this is buddha forum and sonarika was just offerred the role she is not part of this show..is it necessarry to comment over her decision and bringing controversy over past show? I will request to mod to close the topic buddha forum had seen lots of fight since day 1 not any more
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
good for the show

i like the current yashodhara
kannimeetichuri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
proud india whereever u go u spoil the atmosphere of that place, grow up , aap bacche nai hai , and more over sona is a celebrity wht she does and what she doesn't is none of your business
Edited by kannimeetichuri - 10 years ago