angel_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys I've begun to notice that other websites are using our videos and making it their own ive notice it happen in websites such as disscuss tv and aktsa so please you guys post ur videos with hard work and if other people take credit for it..its not fair. So remember to seal ur videos with the I-F seal.

Regards,

Yours Truly AnikaπŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: angel_10

Hey guys I've begun to notice that other websites are using our videos and making it their own ive notice it happen in websites such as disscuss tv and aktsa so please you guys post ur videos with hard work and if other people take credit for it..its not fair. So remember to seal ur videos with the I-F seal.

Regards,

Yours Truly AnikaπŸ˜›

Thanks Anika for bringing this up. Yes, we have been trying to put I-Flogos on our updates/videos, but still they are copying...πŸ˜•

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Belle1989

Thanks Anika for bringing this up. Yes, we have been trying to put I-Flogos on our updates/videos, but still they are copying...πŸ˜•

Yes, quite true. I have come across this too. Please put some identification for IF videos so even if they copy, least the members know it has came from here.

umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
omg..that is sooo wrong..can we do anything to bust themlike find who's getting those ut of IF...pleez tell me if i can do anything to help stop this
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya i came across this too actually this is where i learnt about IF and decided to join IF directly πŸ˜† but there credit wasn't given but the name of IF appeared at the start of video so we should seal our videos
xChandnix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Belle1989

It isn't fair but hope we get round the problem soon😊

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaar even with the seals people still take the videos and dont dcredit it or anything
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yaar dat makes me really angry!...i mean ppl put soo much effort into doin dat an then other ppl steal it widout creditin them!😑..hope we find a solution soon yaar!πŸ˜’