Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lenient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: mishty8911

they all were instigating armaan becoz he is reacting all they want armaan to be out they doing task its armaan fault who dont have patience

nd they dont hve patience to instigate others who were also assigned task. But they chose their dad arman to instigate nd get abused by him. I m still laughing how they got shuddered when Arman emerged out of box.
135423 thumbnail
First Gohar, now Kamya !
Please TM spear poor celebs ! 🤣
0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Task is more important for Kamya? NO. We saw her attitude in Angel-Devil task where she wasn't interested in task and infact was ready to help the opposition win --/ @

Having said that, Armaan at fault for the abuses !-=

135423 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash08

I used to initially think you are just another crazy fan.

After today's this post, I have no doubt you are related to Arman.

Only a person with vested interest can be so shameless in defending a guy abusing a lady.

You are exposed mate.

nothing new dear.. everyone is exposing her 😆 but still see the guts 😆
honestyfirst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Then wat do u want her to do ...
She is strong women ...y shud she cry at corner n
Y all shud just keep quite n let armaan win ...
Y shud she get afraid of armaan ...
She did her tast ...
Armaan was worst giving very bad words to all ...
135423 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lenient

out of world i dont want to see such lady existing ny more like people think abt arman.

haha just because she always show real image of Armaan to others, so she is non existing 😆 Go Kamya Go Puttar! Ajj tou Armaan ko apne pair pe gira diya waah hatss off!
gangnamstyle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiya_21683

sorry, i don't agree with you. I can clearly see she was targeting armaan purposely not for the task only. usually i support woman when there is fight as myself woman but today I felt she deserved it and much more than this. even if armaan hit her face I wouldn't have felt sorry. and I do not like armaan. I hated him from the beginning when he abused elli.

so in ur opinion she shud hve beem physically abused bcz she ws doing the task given by bigfaud? the task ws to irritate. hw dare armaan threaten them tht he will hurl abuses to anybdy who comes near the box. MCP needed the dose.

week after week i see him bullying contestants and the others backing down. it ws hight time smeone gave it back to hm.

and if someone ws abusing me, i wud irritate him too. y shud i b harassed into not doing the job assigned?
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kammo is getting worse with each passing day..Ellie is so cheap.. she was not even hit at all.😆
Lenient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lonely0planet

Kammo is getting worse with each passing day..Ellie is so cheap.. she was not even hit at all.😆

u said ri8 she was not evn hit coz carton of that box was too fat, if it was thin then surely it would hit her badly, but kya kare drama karne se majboor hai😆
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lenient

in my main post i hv cleared that i find him at the fault but lesser than kamya, nd if u think i m defending him, yes i m defending him for what he was not fully wrong. If you think i m shameless, yeah i m shameless enugh to defend a preson who is being misunderstood where as the lady who is real culpable is being praised fo exhibiting her strongness. Strongness My foot!
If u think i m exposed now, i tell u i hv been exposed month ago evr since i hv been supporting arman tanisha. Btw, Stay happy!

I am with you on this one lenient.. Actually Arman should have hit Kammo and Andy